BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Ashton P.
Review for: Naughty more...
The Nude tude' eyeshadow palate is a Wonderful one! My everyday eyeshadow shades come from this palate! It's is highly pigmented especially when used with a proper primer & setting spray.. I would 1000 percent recommend this product
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this pallette from a friend that was getting rid of makeup that she didn't use. The mirror is busted, and the brush is gone, but all the colors are still there looking beautiful. I actually swatched each color on my arm to test the pigments, and Wow! This pallete is VERY pigmented. I think sassy is one of my favorites. You can use a dry brush, or a wet brush, for a more intense look. You can create countless amount of different looks while using this pallette. This is actually my first nude pallete, so to be able to try, own, and use, is awesome. I haven't used it yet, but did try the pigments of each color. Some are more pigmented than others, while some are absolutely gorgeous. This compares to the urban decay Nudes pallete. If your a begginer, OR advanced, i recommend this pallette. Super cute packaging, adorable colors, and great pigmentation. A little something for everyone.
Nikki F.
Great palette for the price! I don't use it regularly, but I still love it. It's kind of chalky though and a little harder to blend out, but I LOVE the color choices.
Alyssa H.
Lewistown , PA
LOVE THIS PALETTE! All the colors look great with my dark brown eyes. The packaging is also super cute. I received this product for Christmas and will definitely continue to buy/use it! I would recommend this to anyone, especially eyeshadow lovers like myself!
Janell M.
I've been using this palette for years and I keep coming back to it. The colors are beautiful and last all day when paired with a good primer. I wish there was a little more pigmentation so that they could blend easier.
Chelsea M.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
First of all, I must say I am totally in love with theBalm products. I love the names of all their products! Their eyeshadow palettes are so amazing! although they are not quite as pigmented as others, they are still worth it!
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
The package is really cute. The colors are ok too. I do some of the different shades. It applied in great and the blending is not my favorite. Personally me I found the colors faded or rubbed off as the day goes on.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I love the balm they're shadows are my favorite. The pigmentation is great and it works well with most brushes. As somebody who usually shops drugstore this is really pricey for me though but if you have the money buy it
Cynthia M.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This was my first "high end" eyeshadow palette. I still love it. It's versatile - I can use it for a soft girly look or a dramatic look. You definitely need a good primer though, especially for the shimmery shades.
Brianna M.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I had both the Naked and Naked 2 palette, PLUS the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. Obviously I didn't need another neutral palette, but it was on Hautelook for 50% off and I heard amazing things about it, so I figured, "Why not?" This is hands down one of my favorite palettes of all-time. The shades are a great combination of matte/satin/shimmer. Every single one is SO pigmented, even the matte ones! There are also some really unique colors, such as Sassy (satin white), Snobby (satin shimmer yellow/gold), Sexy (matte maroon/plum-I've been LOVING this on my outer corner recently), and Silly (dark brown with straight-up gold and pink sparkle). The packaging is also VERY sleek-perfect for travel. Also, the pin-up girl theme is SO super cute. Definitely an awesome buy!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?