BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
Katie L.
United Kingdom
Review for: Naughty more...
The balm palettes never fail to impress, easy to blend & the colours in this are so pretty! The nudes are great to create everyday looks and in my opinion the price is definitely worth it😍😍😍😍
Nicole R.
Stoney Creek, ON
Review for: Naughty more...
This has become a very frequently used palette since I bought it over a month ago. The colour selection in it is so neutral-based and yet so many looks can be created with it. The colour payoff is also wonderful and pigmented with the use of a great eye shadow primer!
Tammy D.
Regina Sk, SK
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is my absolute favorite palette ever!!! I use this almost daily. It is great for day looks and also for evening. Daily I wear stand-offish and sultry in the crease. I like using Sexy for a nice mauve smoky eye. Great pigmentation and gorgeous well thought colors.
Fer Y.
México
I love this pallet, it's perfect and precious, the colors are very beautiful anda the size is perfect. This pallet is very recommended for all of us, and it's true that if you buy it, you will love it!!!.
Stacey S.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a palette I cannot live without. This is usually the one I gravitate to when packing for travel. Besides the fact that the colours are amazing and is easy to create many looks with - it is very compact and light.
Ellie B.
Southampton
I purchased this from TK Maxx at a discount and if I'm honest I wouldn't have bought it full price but that's only because I'm not an big make up person. However I love how unique the brand is and the packaging is very cool. The colours are perfect for me.
emma d.
I have this palette as well as the the " nude dude" palette and I much prefer this one. Blends very well and has high pigment. Very buttery and smooth. I love the balm products and will continue to use this product
Karla A.
Me encantan las presentaciones de "The Balm" y esta es una de mis preferidas. Amo estas sombras de ojos, los colores son muy lindos. Los tonos nude son mis favoritos. El precio es bueno y la calidad insuperable. Recomiendo esta paleta, la volvería a comprar.
gypsy s.
the balm nude'tude palette is a good eyeshadow palette for everyday wear i dont use this palette alot because i dont personally own it but i have tried it. they eyeshadows are alittle chalky but are still amazing and i would still love to own it.
Lauren O.
Review for: Naughty more...
Hey, I bought this palette a while back and honestly I think it's great. Only giving it four stars because it's not my favorite palette from the balm. I found the shadows were really pigmented and easily blending. Overall I really like it.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Amazon