3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 605 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
This has become a very frequently used palette since I bought it over a month ago. The colour selection in it is so neutral-based and yet so many looks can be created with it. The colour payoff is also wonderful and pigmented with the use of a great eye shadow primer!
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is my absolute favorite palette ever!!! I use this almost daily. It is great for day looks and also for evening. Daily I wear stand-offish and sultry in the crease. I like using Sexy for a nice mauve smoky eye. Great pigmentation and gorgeous well thought colors.
I love this pallet, it's perfect and precious, the colors are very beautiful anda the size is perfect. This pallet is very recommended for all of us, and it's true that if you buy it, you will love it!!!.
I purchased this from TK Maxx at a discount and if I'm honest I wouldn't have bought it full price but that's only because I'm not an big make up person. However I love how unique the brand is and the packaging is very cool. The colours are perfect for me.
I have this palette as well as the the " nude dude" palette and I much prefer this one. Blends very well and has high pigment. Very buttery and smooth. I love the balm products and will continue to use this product
Me encantan las presentaciones de "The Balm" y esta es una de mis preferidas. Amo estas sombras de ojos, los colores son muy lindos. Los tonos nude son mis favoritos. El precio es bueno y la calidad insuperable. Recomiendo esta paleta, la volvería a comprar.
the balm nude'tude palette is a good eyeshadow palette for everyday wear i dont use this palette alot because i dont personally own it but i have tried it. they eyeshadows are alittle chalky but are still amazing and i would still love to own it.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos