BY THEBALM

• So I absolutely love this but can’t find the real thing a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
Amazing, nothing but amazing, the color is so pigmented and lasts such a long time. Just the shine and color alone is amazing and it goes on so smooth such a great quality and reasonably priced I love love love thebalm
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
This is the neutral lovers dream- it has great crease shades, a black for lining, and beautiful highlight shades. It was my first balm purchase, and I absolutely do not regret. The shadows are buttery and pigmented. Absolutely recommend.
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I live in Canada and its VERY hard to find the Naked Palettes here. I ordered this off of Hautelook, which was about half off. They sell theBalm at Rexall but its expensive. I take this every time I go away. I just wish it had more than 1 matte shade.
Jaclyn M.
Winnipeg , FL
I used this palette for about 2 months straight. I purchased it from London drugs. Not too bad value the price. I can appreciate the packaging, very cute. I guess I would recommend. I did get sick of it after a while.
Amanda S.
Fredericton , WV
Review for: Naughty more...
Good price, and not a bad palette! One of the most beautiful wine red eyeshadow so have ever found.

Purchased off Amazon, was my first expensive-ish palettes.

Probably wouldn't buy again, but it was a great starter palette.
Erin W.
Clarenville , NL
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette! The only down side to this palette in my opinion are the two pink shades. They aren't all that pigmented and it's not very often I would reach for these shades of pink. Also the white isn't the greatest highlighting shadow either. But I use this palette for the darker shades almost everyday!
Ida C.
Austria
I love this pallet. I nearly use it every day. It's so pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. Tey are also really good to blend on the eye. The pallet also comes with a small primer what's very cute.
Shayah G.
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette not only because it's adorable and each shade begins with the letter 'S' (packaging win) but the shades are QUALITY. The matte brown is awesome. The white shimmer - awesome. I basically love most, if not all, of the shades in the palette. Great for daytime or evening.
Fiona B.
Carlisle
Eyeshadows that are my favourite from this palette run out very quickly as they are so small so I have to repurchase the full kit for the one shade I love! However the shimmery shades are gorgeous, I found that the matte shades were not as pigmented! Packaging spot on as always!
Isabel S.
Review for: Naughty more...
Really good quality and they match my skin colour i really like snobby colour as it works into my skin really well and it is subtle enough to just wear in the day. I think it is a tiny bit pricey but i would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend buying this palette.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Amazon