3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 605 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Amazing, nothing but amazing, the color is so pigmented and lasts such a long time. Just the shine and color alone is amazing and it goes on so smooth such a great quality and reasonably priced I love love love thebalm
This is the neutral lovers dream- it has great crease shades, a black for lining, and beautiful highlight shades. It was my first balm purchase, and I absolutely do not regret. The shadows are buttery and pigmented. Absolutely recommend.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I live in Canada and its VERY hard to find the Naked Palettes here. I ordered this off of Hautelook, which was about half off. They sell theBalm at Rexall but its expensive. I take this every time I go away. I just wish it had more than 1 matte shade.
I used this palette for about 2 months straight. I purchased it from London drugs. Not too bad value the price. I can appreciate the packaging, very cute. I guess I would recommend. I did get sick of it after a while.
I love this palette! The only down side to this palette in my opinion are the two pink shades. They aren't all that pigmented and it's not very often I would reach for these shades of pink. Also the white isn't the greatest highlighting shadow either. But I use this palette for the darker shades almost everyday!
I love this pallet. I nearly use it every day. It's so pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. Tey are also really good to blend on the eye. The pallet also comes with a small primer what's very cute.
Love this palette not only because it's adorable and each shade begins with the letter 'S' (packaging win) but the shades are QUALITY. The matte brown is awesome. The white shimmer - awesome. I basically love most, if not all, of the shades in the palette. Great for daytime or evening.
Eyeshadows that are my favourite from this palette run out very quickly as they are so small so I have to repurchase the full kit for the one shade I love! However the shimmery shades are gorgeous, I found that the matte shades were not as pigmented! Packaging spot on as always!
Really good quality and they match my skin colour i really like snobby colour as it works into my skin really well and it is subtle enough to just wear in the day. I think it is a tiny bit pricey but i would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend buying this palette.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos