BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Heather N.
Red Springs, NC
This was a favorite of mine for a long time! I love the great mix of matte and shimmer. Perfect for creating bold or more subtle looks. Always got compliments when wearing these!
gypsy s.
the balm nude'tude palette is a good eyeshadow palette for everyday wear i dont use this palette alot because i dont personally own it but i have tried it. they eyeshadows are alittle chalky but are still amazing and i would still love to own it.
emma d.
I have this palette as well as the the " nude dude" palette and I much prefer this one. Blends very well and has high pigment. Very buttery and smooth. I love the balm products and will continue to use this product
Lauren O.
Review for: Naughty more...
Hey, I bought this palette a while back and honestly I think it's great. Only giving it four stars because it's not my favorite palette from the balm. I found the shadows were really pigmented and easily blending. Overall I really like it.
Eleanor N.
I am obsessed with the white shimmer in this palette for the inner corners!! It has such a wide range of shades including pinks, warm and cool tone browns & everything in between. So easy to work with too!
Anna S.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Naughty more...
All the colours in this palette are winners, imo. They all have a buttery consistency, are very easy to blend and never leave fallout. It's my go-to palette for everyday wear.
Bárbara R.
Essa paleta é linda, maravilhosa e de ótima pigmentaçao. A embalagem é de fácil uso e de um material muito bom e compacto. Eu amo essas paletas da The balm, são queridinhas.
Sandip A.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a great palette that's so versatile and easy to work with! It's a great value since the shadows are such nice quality. I take this palette with me when I travel because I am able to create so many different looks using it.
Jade F.
This a great little palette to use if you like your shadows neutral. The formula is nice and the pigment is pretty good. Some shades you do need to build up a little though. Overall a great product.
Caroline B.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a fun palette to use as it has a good variation of colors to choose from and is affordable. I'll often dip into this for the gold toned colors and the lighter colors to finish a look. I'm a big fan of this product.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?