BY THEBALM

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn M.
Winnipeg , FL
I used this palette for about 2 months straight. I purchased it from London drugs. Not too bad value the price. I can appreciate the packaging, very cute. I guess I would recommend. I did get sick of it after a while.
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette! The only down side to this palette in my opinion are the two pink shades. They aren't all that pigmented and it's not very often I would reach for these shades of pink. Also the white isn't the greatest highlighting shadow either. But I use this palette for the darker shades almost everyday!
Ida C.
Austria
I love this pallet. I nearly use it every day. It's so pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. Tey are also really good to blend on the eye. The pallet also comes with a small primer what's very cute.
Shayah G.
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette not only because it's adorable and each shade begins with the letter 'S' (packaging win) but the shades are QUALITY. The matte brown is awesome. The white shimmer - awesome. I basically love most, if not all, of the shades in the palette. Great for daytime or evening.
Fiona B.
Carlisle
Eyeshadows that are my favourite from this palette run out very quickly as they are so small so I have to repurchase the full kit for the one shade I love! However the shimmery shades are gorgeous, I found that the matte shades were not as pigmented! Packaging spot on as always!
Alina
These eyeshadows are so insanely good these are the most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever used!! And at the same time so buttery and beautiful I love them soooooo much and buy them over and over !!!!!
Sheetal C.
Auckland, New Zealand
Review for: Naughty more...
Finally got my hands on this palette for half the price. Beautiful colours and very pigmented. With a combination of matte and shimmer colours. Highlighting colours all in one...love this palatte. Highly recommended!!!
Isabel S.
Review for: Naughty more...
Really good quality and they match my skin colour i really like snobby colour as it works into my skin really well and it is subtle enough to just wear in the day. I think it is a tiny bit pricey but i would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend buying this palette.
Shannon M.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Bought this palette recently and I must say its my favorite palette ever! Colours are amazing and last all day. I own all the Urban Decay Palettes and also Smashbox palettes but I'm so happy I purchased this one, Its amazing! Also the packaging is super cool. Highly recommend!
Ana Maria T.
Calea Grivitei 192 sc d ap 72 sector 1, Bucuresti
My favourite palette, I have exaclty the colours that I need for everyday makeup. They are very easy to blend, they stay long enough on the lids. I will rebuy it for sure.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?