3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,041 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
This is a great palette for anyone new to smokey/nude eyes. There's a good spectrum of colours. I only gave it 3 stars because I wish the colours were a bit more pigmented and were matte instead of shimmery. Overall the value is great for this palette and the packaging is really cute.
I bought this palette coz i really wanted too but i when i started wearing it i didnt liked that much! Shades are quite cool toned which i dont like on me! But formula is amazing blends really well! Wish i could love it more on me! If you love cool toned shades this is a perfect choice with a affordable price!
Added this palette to my collection not to long ago and I'm very impressed. Great pigmentation, blends like a dream, lovely colors for that everyday look. I will say though I was quite surprised on how small the shadows are. I also wasn't able to try the black shadow in this palette because it broke during it being shipped to me :( but I can tell it would have been a good shadow. If interested, purchase it on hautelook!! half-off the regular price.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I am currently obsessed with this palette right now. I have had this palette forever and rediscovered it. So many perfect spring/summer colors. The shadows are highly pigmented, creamy, long lasting. Just simply good quality.
I will repurchase.
I will repurchase.
Love this palette. I love the colour selections and the eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery and very easy to blend. I also love the packaging, it looks so adorable and very sleek which makes it easy to travel with.( Plus, It comes with a decent size of mirror too!) I would definitely repurchase this palette
I have nothing but great things to say about this palette! The colours are super universal, they're very pigmented and did i mention that the lasting power is out of this world ! AMAZING. This palette also allows for an easy removal leaving no residue with very little effort! Simply water has worked for me!
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
The product is really wonderful. I have loved it so much. The quality is great and the color is very beautiful and easily integrates. Does not cause cracks on the eyelid. No need to professionally integrate very easily.
I just recently got this palette. The packaging is very cute and has a nice variety of colors which makes it a good basic palette. The shadows are soft, have a good color pay off, and blend well. I like this palette overall and would be a good starter palette for anyone who needs some good basics.
The colours are cute and the packaging is a classic for The Balm. The darker colours are hard to blend and you can't use multiple colours in one look, it's not a very good palette for making full looks, maybe if you were into wearing just one colour. I use the brown colours for my eyebrows though and have no complaints there, lasts all day and looks great.
I really love this palette. The Balm has the most unique ways of making makeup look cool and creating a story behind every product, because for me, this is one of the most important parts. And the quality of the eyeshadows is very good. They are pigmented and last long on the skin. I really like the design of the palette and the colors of the eyeshadows.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos