BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1948)
Caroline B.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a fun palette to use as it has a good variation of colors to choose from and is affordable. I'll often dip into this for the gold toned colors and the lighter colors to finish a look. I'm a big fan of this product.
Rachel A.
Love TheBalm products. This pallet has such a variety of colours it can be used for any look wether it be casual or glam. Great value for money and lasts a long time.
Lindsay G.
SARNIA, Ontario
Review for: Naughty more...
This is my go to palette every day - the colors are incredibly pigmented, and they last all day. I love the way each and every color in this palette works with another. For a perfect smokey eye, this is the palette you want!
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
First off, holy hell does this palette wow me. The pigment is INCREDIBLE, the shades blend well, lots of transition shades and the amount of looks you can create with this is amazing. HIGHLY recommend any The balm products!
Puneet S.
Review for: Naughty more...
One of my favorite palettes, it's a real bang for your buck. Shadows are very pigmented, can be hard to blend but worth it. Would deffenitly recommend and buy again.
Josee D.
SHAWINIGAN-SUD
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is very versatile. It has a variety of colors. I think it misses a medium matte blending shade and a matte highlight shade. You can get beautiful looks with it but you must add some shades from your stash.
Jonatan H.
Fun palette and nice colours! I use it a few times a week, for a really subtle look. It's good value for the price. It's not too expensive. The colours apply nicely and i definitely recommend this to others!
Marta R.
Review for: Naughty more...
I absolutely love this palette! Very pigmented and the nude tone perfect as always ! I use it a lot! If you want a natural but in the same time an elegant and shimmery Make-up you should buy this palette!
Franshesca  C.
Laval, QC
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I haven't personally used it, but most of my friends have it and they are in love with it, i wish i could be the one to use but its apparently its really really good
i shall add it on my list ahah
Genesis V.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Excelente producto, buena pigmentacion y duracion en cuanto al precio me aprece bastante accesible tomando en cuenta la buena calidad. the balm es una excelente marcad e maquillaje definitivamente
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?