BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Shannon M.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Bought this palette recently and I must say its my favorite palette ever! Colours are amazing and last all day. I own all the Urban Decay Palettes and also Smashbox palettes but I'm so happy I purchased this one, Its amazing! Also the packaging is super cool. Highly recommend!
Ana Maria T.
Calea Grivitei 192 sc d ap 72 sector 1, Bucuresti
My favourite palette, I have exaclty the colours that I need for everyday makeup. They are very easy to blend, they stay long enough on the lids. I will rebuy it for sure.
Sarah F.
The pigmentation in these shadows is out of this world! They are very easily blendable and seem to last a long time. I got this at Rexall for around $30 and I use it all the time! I would buy more palettes from the Balm for sure!
Karina H.
Brighton, ON
This was my first ever 'high end' eyeshadow palette. I still use this, it's not my go to, but it's a simple and nice palette. If you like nudes, you'll like this palette.
Tammy D.
Regina Sk, SK
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is my absolute favorite palette ever!!! I use this almost daily. It is great for day looks and also for evening. Daily I wear stand-offish and sultry in the crease. I like using Sexy for a nice mauve smoky eye. Great pigmentation and gorgeous well thought colors.
Nicole R.
Stoney Creek, ON
Review for: Naughty more...
This has become a very frequently used palette since I bought it over a month ago. The colour selection in it is so neutral-based and yet so many looks can be created with it. The colour payoff is also wonderful and pigmented with the use of a great eye shadow primer!
Katie L.
United Kingdom
Review for: Naughty more...
The balm palettes never fail to impress, easy to blend & the colours in this are so pretty! The nudes are great to create everyday looks and in my opinion the price is definitely worth it😍😍😍😍
Stacey S.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a palette I cannot live without. This is usually the one I gravitate to when packing for travel. Besides the fact that the colours are amazing and is easy to create many looks with - it is very compact and light.
Fer Y.
México
I love this pallet, it's perfect and precious, the colors are very beautiful anda the size is perfect. This pallet is very recommended for all of us, and it's true that if you buy it, you will love it!!!.
Karla A.
Me encantan las presentaciones de "The Balm" y esta es una de mis preferidas. Amo estas sombras de ojos, los colores son muy lindos. Los tonos nude son mis favoritos. El precio es bueno y la calidad insuperable. Recomiendo esta paleta, la volvería a comprar.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?