BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Jaymee F.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is one of the best I own. The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing. I'm a huge fan of pigmented eyeshadows that literally feel like butter when you swatch them and this palette is a perfect example of that. The colours are versatile so you can create many looks with the palette. Overall a great value for its quality!
McKayla K.
Burlington ON
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette. Everything you need to create many nude looks from day to night. Shadows are pigmented and blend like a dream. This is a staple in my collection. It's also reasonably priced compared to other high end palettes.
Rebekah O.
I have the shade Flirty from the Nude Dude volume 2 palette and I absolutely love it. It's so pigmented and long lasting. I can't wait to get my hands on one of the whole palettes. I would totally recommend this colour though!
Jennifer K.
I bought this to go with my nude dude palette and while the product is fine to use it isn't special. The colours exist in other palettes I own. I simply bought it so I would own the matching set.
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I own the full size palette and I've gotta say it's my favorite I use it every day the colours are great so pigmented and not at all chalky lasts all day very blend able overall great palette
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
Amazing, nothing but amazing, the color is so pigmented and lasts such a long time. Just the shine and color alone is amazing and it goes on so smooth such a great quality and reasonably priced I love love love thebalm
Yue Sherry Q.
Review for: Naughty more...
I received this as a birthday gift, and I am so thankful for that! The pigmentation of this palette is insane and it lasts all day. I also like how it includes warm, neutral, and cool toned shades. My No.1 travel palette!
Victoria P.
I love every product of the balm, but this is one of the best!! The pigmetation is fenomenal, the colours are beautiful, its not dutsy, it adhere easily. It have 4 matte shades and 8 shimmer shades. And finally the packaging is amazing!!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Naughty more...
Santa was so good to me this year! I also received The Nude Tude Palette by The Balm. These are 12 fun shadows in a kit (similar to the Naked Palettes by NARS). I found them to be quite pigmented and easy to apply smoothly. A great value and variety for the price.
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
This is the neutral lovers dream- it has great crease shades, a black for lining, and beautiful highlight shades. It was my first balm purchase, and I absolutely do not regret. The shadows are buttery and pigmented. Absolutely recommend.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?