BY THEBALM

Reviews (1951)
Valensia N.
Burnaby, WY
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette. I love the colour selections and the eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery and very easy to blend. I also love the packaging, it looks so adorable and very sleek which makes it easy to travel with.( Plus, It comes with a decent size of mirror too!) I would definitely repurchase this palette
cassidy c.
Review for: Naughty more...
I have nothing but great things to say about this palette! The colours are super universal, they're very pigmented and did i mention that the lasting power is out of this world ! AMAZING. This palette also allows for an easy removal leaving no residue with very little effort! Simply water has worked for me!
Katie B.
rr2 hubbards, NS
The colours are cute and the packaging is a classic for The Balm. The darker colours are hard to blend and you can't use multiple colours in one look, it's not a very good palette for making full looks, maybe if you were into wearing just one colour. I use the brown colours for my eyebrows though and have no complaints there, lasts all day and looks great.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I just recently got this palette. The packaging is very cute and has a nice variety of colors which makes it a good basic palette. The shadows are soft, have a good color pay off, and blend well. I like this palette overall and would be a good starter palette for anyone who needs some good basics.
Taylor M.
UK
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes that I have ever used. There are a good range of shades and the brush it comes with is very handy and good at blending out your eye shadow. I would certainly recommend this product to anybody that loves makeup as it is a definite must-have!
Jordanne L.
I love this palette! Amazing pigmentation and they blend beautifully. It's my go-to palette when it comes to wanting a dramatic look. Perfect for fall and winter looks in my opinion.
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
Review for: Naughty more...
I actually ended up giving this palette away. It's great packaging with awesome quality shadows but I just never found myself reaching for this palette, I found it completely uninspiring. Also, i don't feel like a lot of these shadows really suited my very fair, cool tone complexion.
Yiyi
I wanted a neutral tone pallet with blendable pigmented colors and boy did this pallet deliver!!!! The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. I was very impressed with the darker colors, specially sexy at first it can be very intimidating but if you blend it with stubborn and sultry and then add a little bit of silly on top you get the perfect fall smokey eye!!! I love this pallet!!!
Kenzie V.
London
Love the colours, pigmented! Can be a little powdery at times. Love it for random days, I don't find myself grabbing this pallet at much as other, was an okay price from shoppers drug mart! Worth the money? Probably if your just getting started good staple colours! If you collect make up like its a hobbie maybe save for a better pallet. Similar shades in other pallets like morphe
Tracy R.
I highly recommend the Balm Nude Palette. It is one of my favorite Palettes very pigmented. It goes on smooth. It stays on all night. It is prefect for everyday use. Also very easy to tranfer from day to night styles.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?