BY THEBALM

Reviews (2046)
Buy on Amazon
millie a.
Sup everyone,
The other day my friend let me use her The Balm Nude'tude Palette on her eyes. The colours were all creamy and pigmented. I love the burgandy one the most! It really made me want to purchase one myself! If you can get your hands on this product then make sure you do!
Millie x
Vik M.
Good colour selection, matte and shimmer shadows, pigmented and easy to work with. I had the bon.voyage palette, this is better. The shadows are quite small though, it not my go to, but its still in my collection.
Marian G.
alexandria, Alexandria sidi bishr
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
nice for people who wants a nice matte dark shades , there is no matt transition shades and it can't be used alone for a professional look , it blends nice and it has okay pigmentation but not amazing , it is nice but not amazing  i recommend it for beginners not professionals
Ciara M.
Cotland drive , Falkirk
Had never used any products from the balm before this palette so was skeptical but I had absolutely no reason to be. One of the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever used and the colours are so wearable. The price point is amazing considering how high the quality is. Run out and buy this!!
Jemma G.
Sale, Cheshire
12 gorgeous nude shades in matte and shimmer formulas. Incredible pigmentation and so many different looks can be made whether you want a dark or light eye. Good for blending, lovely packaging but maybe a little expensive for the product?
Reba H.
Hamilton
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Ah-maz-ing. For a drug store brand palette I really do love it. It's very versatile - it can be sweet or sultry. I find the colours very pigmented and it's lasted me almost two years now. I would happily try another palette
Fabiane P.
Duque de Caxias
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Absolutely love this palette. Defo the best choice I made when I first went to sephora. The matte shadows blend well and the glittery ones are amazing to use as highlighter for your eyes. The brush that comes with it is horrendous but the quality of the palette makes up for it.
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
Not the best palette but certainly not the worst.

The overall colours in the palette are very complimentary of once another and there is a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades with an even split of 5 each.

There is a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow palette so make sure to really tap your brush before adding to eyes as otherwise youll end up with powder all over your face (i learnt this one the hard way).

The mirror is a decent size but due to all the fallout is does get dirty quite quickly.

Colours build really well starting quite light especially silly which is basically just a transparent shimmer but be careful when blending as almost all the colour gets swept away in all shades so use wisely.
Product volume is good,ive used this palette most days for the last 2 or 3 months and havent hit pan on any colour yet even with the fallout.

Overall, i'd recommend this product if your looking for a cheaper alternative to something like urban decay's naked palettes but personally i think ill pick my naked palette over this one if i had to repurchase even though i do prefer some of the colours in this one, its just too messy for me.
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Balm nude'tude palettes are beyond the glories of eye shadow! I am obsessed! The packaging is soo chick, and super adorable! The product is very pigmented and easy to apply and blend in. I love the variety of shades. So many options for eye game. I highly recommend this product!
Nafisa N.
Review for: Naughty more...
My first and most used palette. Love this so much. Packaging is so cute and chic. My eye colour is black but every colour on this palette suited nicely. However, there are other slightly better options available, thus, I no longer reach for thisThe Balm Nude'tude Palette
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?