3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,038 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I likes the packaging a lot and I think that's what got me to buy it. I like the colors and some out of this blend and go on very easy. But most are chalky and are hard to blend. The balm has so many other good palettes that this one doesn't compare
Amazing product! Nice finish, you have some beautiful matte and nice shinning shadows in one pallette, great colors. Nudes cant never gone wrong, I think this will be amazing for pale skin or more dark tones
PIGMENTED!!!! if you are looking for a stark white shadow, this pallete has it! it has a number of colors to make multiple looks! purchased off hautelook & completely adore! i've had this pallette for a while & i never get sick of it! one of my favs
One of my favorite palettes by the Balm, it offers a wide selection between nudes. It's one of the palettes that you can do a whole eye look with. It is very pigmented and honestly very inexpensive for the high end quality it has. I would recommended it to anyone who likes neutral colors.
Anything from The Balm is amazing. This palette I had to have. The colors all work perfectly together no matter what combo you use. The wear is great and lasts all day (and night, shhh). I am a definite repeat user and plan to buy the Matte's next.
I like the color selection of this palette but I dont seem to reach for it as much, not Bc I think it's bad but Bc I think I have so many others that have the same color combo. It's a great palette to have. Reasonable in price and would recommend.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This product is AMAZING it’s very pigmented and the look of the pallet is just amazing. I used this product a lot and I enjoy the look of it on myself. I use it for decoration on my vanity Because of the pretty packaging. I recommend this to anyone.
To be honest, not my favorite eyeshadow palette. Personally, I like palettes where I can create while looks with it, and this just doesn't do it. However, the shadow qualities are pretty decent
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos