BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Sophie H.
This eyeshadow palette has great pigmentation they apply to the eyes and blends beautifully. The only thing is there is no transition shade so you may need to pair with another palette. I would definitely recommend this product
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and of high quality. So pigmented and illuminating, which is expected off this incredible brand. I would recommend it to other people. Easy to blend, After buying and trying many other products, I always come to this brand.
Sofia G.
Review for: Nice more...
The pigmentation is nice but some of the colors are not very wearable for me.

I've had this pallette for years and there are colors that I have never touched. If you like this colors, then it is fine but I don't think I will be buying again. I'd rather spend my money on something I will use more.
Misara A.
I love this pallet is great for an everyday smokey eye and simple on days you don't feel like it and it's easy to use the first time I used it I was amazed so bad I love it sense then I fell in love the eye shadow lasted as long as you what it to last for the pigmentation it so amazing for the price I love t and I recommend it to everyone and it looks great on every eye colour.
Alexandra B.
The colours in this pallette are so beautiful and are pretty prigmented, not as pigmented as high end shadows. They blend well & seem to last well. They are priced well and have the cutest packages and names for the shadows. I probably won't buy this again due to having better, more pigmented eye shadows.
Laura G.
Woww!!!  The Balm es una marca que no falla, es una marca que hace las cosas bien, en este caso la paleta a demás de tener un diseño muy pinup súper cuidado y bonito que ya solo por el diseño llama la atención, la calidad de las sombras es de infarto, los colores preciosos, me encanta esta paleta.
Nathalia N.
Minden, NV
Review for: Naughty more...
This palette is amazing, high pigmented and very sweet colors. The package and the design is awesome, very beautiful. Is a little bit expensive but worth the money. It's durable and very easy to blend.
Vik M.
Good colour selection, matte and shimmer shadows, pigmented and easy to work with. I had the bon.voyage palette, this is better. The shadows are quite small though, it not my go to, but its still in my collection.
millie a.
Sup everyone,
The other day my friend let me use her The Balm Nude'tude Palette on her eyes. The colours were all creamy and pigmented. I love the burgandy one the most! It really made me want to purchase one myself! If you can get your hands on this product then make sure you do!
Millie x
Marian G.
alexandria, Alexandria sidi bishr
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
nice for people who wants a nice matte dark shades , there is no matt transition shades and it can't be used alone for a professional look , it blends nice and it has okay pigmentation but not amazing , it is nice but not amazing  i recommend it for beginners not professionals
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?