• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Rhian O.
Bought this pallette ages ago and was so obsessed with it! The shadows have a lovely buttery feel to them and the pigmentation is great! It has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers & I love the cute packaging!
Paulina M.
Amazing packaging! it's so cute!! but the best is inside: great tones and amazing fit (it can last all day long). It's kind of expensive but every dollar is worth! I will keep buying the balm product.
Elisa S.
Abronhill, Cumbernauld
This is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever had. I find you can create both day and night looks with it. The colours have great pigmentation and blend really well.
Nina D.
Excellent product, I usually like somethig neutral and this palette is my go-to. Whenever ypu want to Spice things up you can always use the brighter and more dramatic colors of the palette. I even use the shimery shadows as highlighter when I'm i' a hurry and they do wonders !
Claretta N.
The colors are pretty. You can make many different looks with this one pallet. They're pigmented and easy to blend. But there are too much fall outs and it's very powdery
Victoria M.
I really like this palette. Was slightly disappointed with the shimmers in the palette, they certainly lacked but the mattes are incredible and make this palette worth it.
Denitsa T.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I really wanted to try this palette out, because It looked so appealing to me! There is something about this retro packaging that makes it look..fashionable to me(as weird as it sounds).So I did look up online to loads of reviews on it and there were two types of opinions on this one: "I love it,go get it!" and "It's not thaat good,I don't really get it" and I didn't know what to think,but at the end I got it and as soon as I tried it I fell in love!
The pigmentation on most of the shadows is really good,although there are some that are just a bit of a downer.
One more thing I don't like about it is the way it closes..Turns out the funky packaging is lovely to just look at!Basiclly,it doesn't close very well,so I did have a few incidents involving nails and brushes but oveall I really like this palette!
Maritza C.
I love this palette soo much!!! It's perfect for anything! I couldn't believe the colours or pigments when I tried this out. I use it everyday now!!! It's perfect for any makeup look. I wear it to work and to uni and during a night out
Naseem A.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This's my favorite palette ever. It's very pigment and the shades are so beautiful . The quality is very high . You can use this palette during the day or evening .
Naomi A.
This is a great nude pallet perfect for all the everyday eyeshadow looks you can go for I also find this product affordable for the amount of colours you get in it.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?