BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Misara A.
I love this pallet is great for an everyday smokey eye and simple on days you don't feel like it and it's easy to use the first time I used it I was amazed so bad I love it sense then I fell in love the eye shadow lasted as long as you what it to last for the pigmentation it so amazing for the price I love t and I recommend it to everyone and it looks great on every eye colour.
Alexandra B.
The colours in this pallette are so beautiful and are pretty prigmented, not as pigmented as high end shadows. They blend well & seem to last well. They are priced well and have the cutest packages and names for the shadows. I probably won't buy this again due to having better, more pigmented eye shadows.
Laura G.
Woww!!!  The Balm es una marca que no falla, es una marca que hace las cosas bien, en este caso la paleta a demás de tener un diseño muy pinup súper cuidado y bonito que ya solo por el diseño llama la atención, la calidad de las sombras es de infarto, los colores preciosos, me encanta esta paleta.
millie a.
Sup everyone,
The other day my friend let me use her The Balm Nude'tude Palette on her eyes. The colours were all creamy and pigmented. I love the burgandy one the most! It really made me want to purchase one myself! If you can get your hands on this product then make sure you do!
Millie x
Vik M.
Good colour selection, matte and shimmer shadows, pigmented and easy to work with. I had the bon.voyage palette, this is better. The shadows are quite small though, it not my go to, but its still in my collection.
Marian G.
Alexandria
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
nice for people who wants a nice matte dark shades , there is no matt transition shades and it can't be used alone for a professional look , it blends nice and it has okay pigmentation but not amazing , it is nice but not amazing  i recommend it for beginners not professionals
Ciara M.
Cotland drive , Falkirk
Had never used any products from the balm before this palette so was skeptical but I had absolutely no reason to be. One of the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever used and the colours are so wearable. The price point is amazing considering how high the quality is. Run out and buy this!!
Jemma G.
Sale, Cheshire
12 gorgeous nude shades in matte and shimmer formulas. Incredible pigmentation and so many different looks can be made whether you want a dark or light eye. Good for blending, lovely packaging but maybe a little expensive for the product?
Reba H.
Hamilton
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Ah-maz-ing. For a drug store brand palette I really do love it. It's very versatile - it can be sweet or sultry. I find the colours very pigmented and it's lasted me almost two years now. I would happily try another palette
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Balm nude'tude palettes are beyond the glories of eye shadow! I am obsessed! The packaging is soo chick, and super adorable! The product is very pigmented and easy to apply and blend in. I love the variety of shades. So many options for eye game. I highly recommend this product!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?