The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
I've had this pallette for years and there are colors that I have never touched. If you like this colors, then it is fine but I don't think I will be buying again. I'd rather spend my money on something I will use more.
The other day my friend let me use her The Balm Nude'tude Palette on her eyes. The colours were all creamy and pigmented. I love the burgandy one the most! It really made me want to purchase one myself! If you can get your hands on this product then make sure you do!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos