BY THEBALM

Reviews (1991)
Shinzley B.
Toronto
Review for: Naughty more...
For an everyday neutral palette, it’s all right, giving you enough to create a simple look, or to smoke it out if you want to go darker. There’s not much variety in colour, and there are too many useless shades, like the stark white, sheer pink and yellow. The only one I’ve hit pan on is the peachy pink, which is genuinely such a stunning shade. For the price, I’d go with one of the millions of other neutral palettes on the market.
Tine D.
Sindal
Review for: Naughty more...
I bought this palette together with the Nude'Dude. I was quite disappointed 😕 Several colors a poorly pigmented and they are very chalky. Not easy to blend and I had to dip in a lot of times to get the pigmentation I wanted. I have more affordable products that works better.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Oerfect palette! Amazing colour selection, good colour payoff, easy to blend! Can not say enough good things about this palette. It is my go to palette to neutral looks.
Nadin S.
Kamloops
Review for: Naughty more...
Most of the colours are stunning, nicely pigmented and blend easily. The black is wonderful and I use it as an eyeliner. A few shades are not as nice as they look in the pan. However the rest make it worth while. My first makeup palette and still one of my favourites that I use along with my Mac, urban decay and Sephora brand eyeshadows. Highly recommend for those looking for a neutral but still fun palette.
Enza S.
Maple , ON
#giftcrush has to go to the most versatile eyeshadow palette out there. Nude’tude compliments any complexion, with a texture that is light and silky, it certainly can take your eyes from natural to glam in mere minutes. It can also help to dramatize those eyebrows as well. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Melani G.
Paris
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
It’s a ok palette, but I except more tan “ok”, the packaging is cheap... I actually don’t have her anymore.. I sold her when I tried other brands who have better than “ok palette”
Jesica S.
Essex, Dagenham
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
The colours are quite nice, good pigmentation and is so nice overall, however if you don’t layer the shadows then it can become patchy and doesn’t look nice, however overall it’s a good eyeshadow palette for an everyday look 💗
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I really like this palette from theBalm. I've started to hit the pan on several shades, I love using snobby (the gold) as a highlight under my brow bone. Sexy and Stubborn work great to create a smokey eye.
Chubby c.
Jalandhar
Review for: Nice more...
I Am bit disappointed by this palette first this palette isn't worth the price another thing it has really few dresses and quantity to offer which is quite discounting , I hope they would work on the quantity and giving the more colors to the customers.
Maya M.
I love the vintage feel of The Balm cosmetics! This eyeshadow has a wide range of shades to create different looks. Highly pigmented and long lasting and all the shades I would use in one convenient pallette. I'm in love.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?