BY THEBALM

Reviews (1973)
Fabiane P.
Duque de Caxias
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Absolutely love this palette. Defo the best choice I made when I first went to sephora. The matte shadows blend well and the glittery ones are amazing to use as highlighter for your eyes. The brush that comes with it is horrendous but the quality of the palette makes up for it.
Enza S.
Maple, ON
#giftcrush has to go to the most versatile eyeshadow palette out there. Nude’tude compliments any complexion, with a texture that is light and silky, it certainly can take your eyes from natural to glam in mere minutes. It can also help to dramatize those eyebrows as well. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jesica S.
Essex, Dagenham
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
The colours are quite nice, good pigmentation and is so nice overall, however if you don’t layer the shadows then it can become patchy and doesn’t look nice, however overall it’s a good eyeshadow palette for an everyday look 💗
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I really like this palette from theBalm. I've started to hit the pan on several shades, I love using snobby (the gold) as a highlight under my brow bone. Sexy and Stubborn work great to create a smokey eye.
Chubby c.
Jalandhar
Review for: Nice more...
I Am bit disappointed by this palette first this palette isn't worth the price another thing it has really few dresses and quantity to offer which is quite discounting , I hope they would work on the quantity and giving the more colors to the customers.
Maya M.
I love the vintage feel of The Balm cosmetics! This eyeshadow has a wide range of shades to create different looks. Highly pigmented and long lasting and all the shades I would use in one convenient pallette. I'm in love.
Ellie B.
Southampton
I purchased this from TK Maxx at a discount and if I'm honest I wouldn't have bought it full price but that's only because I'm not an big make up person. However I love how unique the brand is and the packaging is very cool. The colours are perfect for me.
Soundes O.
annaba
Review for: Nice more...
this palette is just awesome ! i bought 2 months ago and i'm really glad ! perfect for every day ! or for events ! it's very pigmented more than i expect it to be it's pricey but worth that price !
Shontayne H.
kerikeri
Again I personally love “the balm cosmetics” I’m in love with this eyeshadow palette especially because it has such beautiful and nice nude colours instead of having such bright and bold colours!
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
Not the best palette but certainly not the worst.

The overall colours in the palette are very complimentary of once another and there is a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades with an even split of 5 each.

There is a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow palette so make sure to really tap your brush before adding to eyes as otherwise youll end up with powder all over your face (i learnt this one the hard way).

The mirror is a decent size but due to all the fallout is does get dirty quite quickly.

Colours build really well starting quite light especially silly which is basically just a transparent shimmer but be careful when blending as almost all the colour gets swept away in all shades so use wisely.
Product volume is good,ive used this palette most days for the last 2 or 3 months and havent hit pan on any colour yet even with the fallout.

Overall, i'd recommend this product if your looking for a cheaper alternative to something like urban decay's naked palettes but personally i think ill pick my naked palette over this one if i had to repurchase even though i do prefer some of the colours in this one, its just too messy for me.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?