The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 587 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
The overall colours in the palette are very complimentary of once another and there is a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades with an even split of 5 each.
There is a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow palette so make sure to really tap your brush before adding to eyes as otherwise youll end up with powder all over your face (i learnt this one the hard way).
The mirror is a decent size but due to all the fallout is does get dirty quite quickly.
Colours build really well starting quite light especially silly which is basically just a transparent shimmer but be careful when blending as almost all the colour gets swept away in all shades so use wisely.
Product volume is good,ive used this palette most days for the last 2 or 3 months and havent hit pan on any colour yet even with the fallout.
Overall, i'd recommend this product if your looking for a cheaper alternative to something like urban decay's naked palettes but personally i think ill pick my naked palette over this one if i had to repurchase even though i do prefer some of the colours in this one, its just too messy for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos