The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 585 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Another cool thing about this palette is that it contains basic shades like matte black (Serious) and medium matte brown (Sultry), which can be used, for many different purposes in a eye look. So, this palette is all you need to create any type of neutral eye look.
The packaging is theBalm style cardboard packaging with magnetized flip lid. It also sports a full-sized mirror, which is so handy during travel and also at home if you want a closer look of your eyes while applying eye shadow.
around 2 months now I can finally give my feedback!
First of all, I noticed that the darker shades are much more
pigmented than the lighter ones.. but that doesn't mean that the lighter ones
aren't. I love using the lighter shades for a quick day look or if I just want
my eyes to pop and to look fresh and bright. The darker colors are amazing for
the smoky looks however, they're so deep and so pretty to have on for a night
out. They blend quickly and nicely, and you can keep layering and blending for
an even smoother look. Unfortunately the brush that comes with the palette is
not that good.. it's sort of rough and doesn't apply or blend well
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos