• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Ellie B.
I purchased this from TK Maxx at a discount and if I'm honest I wouldn't have bought it full price but that's only because I'm not an big make up person. However I love how unique the brand is and the packaging is very cool. The colours are perfect for me.
Aisha A.
abudhabi (new alflah 1E )
Review for: Naughty more...
I love it but the one that I have is different, but it's from the balm it was a gift from my friend I don't know about the price but it's so good. I don't use this product everyday, but I will recommend it for others.
Soundes O.
Review for: Nice more...
this palette is just awesome ! i bought 2 months ago and i'm really glad ! perfect for every day ! or for events ! it's very pigmented more than i expect it to be it's pricey but worth that price !
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
Not the best palette but certainly not the worst.

The overall colours in the palette are very complimentary of once another and there is a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades with an even split of 5 each.

There is a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow palette so make sure to really tap your brush before adding to eyes as otherwise youll end up with powder all over your face (i learnt this one the hard way).

The mirror is a decent size but due to all the fallout is does get dirty quite quickly.

Colours build really well starting quite light especially silly which is basically just a transparent shimmer but be careful when blending as almost all the colour gets swept away in all shades so use wisely.
Product volume is good,ive used this palette most days for the last 2 or 3 months and havent hit pan on any colour yet even with the fallout.

Overall, i'd recommend this product if your looking for a cheaper alternative to something like urban decay's naked palettes but personally i think ill pick my naked palette over this one if i had to repurchase even though i do prefer some of the colours in this one, its just too messy for me.
ellie h.
Review for: Naughty more...
I did enjoy using this pigmented pallet I wish it had a little more matte not so shimmer colours but I guess it was a good pallet just probably wouldn’t buy it again because I didn’t really like the colours x
Tasneem J.
Dar Es salaam
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I love this palette! I could take it with me whenever I travel and I have always loved to create different looks with them. The colors being neutrals mostly are all very wearable.
Rukshana B.
One of the best palettes out there still not rated as much as it should be ! It’s perfect for creating warm smokey gold brown eye makeup . Product is really pigmented has Matt and shimmers
Elham I.
Review for: Naughty more...
I have bought it in sales and I was looking for it 😍 it has a nice light packaging soft shades with a slight shimmering suit Smokey eyes make up highly recommended
Selma H.
el taref
Review for: Naughty, Nice, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
If you are new to eyeshadows, you might want to start with a neutral palette like this before starting with vibrant colors. This would give you more confidence to wear eye shadows. From this palette, you can just use one shade as an all over lid shade or create a sophisticated look with multiple shades.
Another cool thing about this palette is that it contains basic shades like matte black (Serious) and medium matte brown (Sultry), which can be used, for many different purposes in a eye look. So, this palette is all you need to create any type of neutral eye look.
The packaging is theBalm style cardboard packaging with magnetized flip lid. It also sports a full-sized mirror, which is so handy during travel and also at home if you want a closer look of your eyes while applying eye shadow.
Mariam S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Naughty more...
Hello nude'tude!! It's up for #ROTD after trying it out for
around 2 months now I can finally give my feedback!

First of all, I noticed that the darker shades are much more
pigmented than the lighter ones.. but that doesn't mean that the lighter ones
aren't. I love using the lighter shades for a quick day look or if I just want
my eyes to pop and to look fresh and bright. The darker colors are amazing for
the smoky looks however, they're so deep and so pretty to have on for a night
out. They blend quickly and nicely, and you can keep layering and blending for
an even smoother look. Unfortunately the brush that comes with the palette is
not that good.. it's sort of rough and doesn't apply or blend well
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?