The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
The overall colours in the palette are very complimentary of once another and there is a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades with an even split of 5 each.
There is a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow palette so make sure to really tap your brush before adding to eyes as otherwise youll end up with powder all over your face (i learnt this one the hard way).
The mirror is a decent size but due to all the fallout is does get dirty quite quickly.
Colours build really well starting quite light especially silly which is basically just a transparent shimmer but be careful when blending as almost all the colour gets swept away in all shades so use wisely.
Product volume is good,ive used this palette most days for the last 2 or 3 months and havent hit pan on any colour yet even with the fallout.
Overall, i'd recommend this product if your looking for a cheaper alternative to something like urban decay's naked palettes but personally i think ill pick my naked palette over this one if i had to repurchase even though i do prefer some of the colours in this one, its just too messy for me.
Another cool thing about this palette is that it contains basic shades like matte black (Serious) and medium matte brown (Sultry), which can be used, for many different purposes in a eye look. So, this palette is all you need to create any type of neutral eye look.
The packaging is theBalm style cardboard packaging with magnetized flip lid. It also sports a full-sized mirror, which is so handy during travel and also at home if you want a closer look of your eyes while applying eye shadow.
around 2 months now I can finally give my feedback!
First of all, I noticed that the darker shades are much more
pigmented than the lighter ones.. but that doesn't mean that the lighter ones
aren't. I love using the lighter shades for a quick day look or if I just want
my eyes to pop and to look fresh and bright. The darker colors are amazing for
the smoky looks however, they're so deep and so pretty to have on for a night
out. They blend quickly and nicely, and you can keep layering and blending for
an even smoother look. Unfortunately the brush that comes with the palette is
not that good.. it's sort of rough and doesn't apply or blend well
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos