BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Kristine N.
Aurora , CO
I got this palette and a few others in HauteLook. I love theBalms packaging and their choice of names. Very creative. I am not impressed with the eyeshadow sin this palette as they were hard to blend.
Laura A.
I like that these shadows are really pigmented but at the same time I feel like they're a little chalky. You have to start off with smalls amount of the product and build your way up, but so worth it.
Kelly M.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is the first palette that I purchased from the Balm. The color selections are great and I have used almost all of the colors that are offered frequently. The colors have great pigment, are easy to blend,  and work well with my skin tone. I recommend this product!
Hannah T.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite palettes by The Balm! The shadows are super rich in pigment and they blend like a dream. Also the packaging is super cute! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Andrea S.
These colors swatch beautifully and look great when first applied. Sometimes I do feel with some of the lighter shades there is some fading throughout the day. It also could be because I have yet to find a primer that works well through it.
Joseize S.
Love love this pallet the colors are amazing and so pigmented I use it when I go out with my hubby on dates the best night life palette and the balm cosmetics are the balm
Krissi C.
Oh my freaking god i love this palette more than life, but i gave it to my mother because she loved the colors. The golds and pinks are to die for and the dark tones are just like omg. Im going to be buying another one like asap.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
The Balm makes amazing products that I love! I haven't found one that I dislike. This palette has all the shades you need to create any eye look you are going for. The colors are very pigmented and are blendable and buildable. These are two very important things I always look for in eyeshadows.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite palettes! I had to purchase a second because I hit pan on multiple shades. The pigmentation is great. The color selection is also great with a healthy mix of shimmer and matte finishes.
Jamie G.
Baden, PA
First palette I bought after I got into buying higher quality eyeshadows. Love this, nice nude colors that blend well. They also last all day for me. I also love all of The Balms packaging, very retro and cute.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?