BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2041)
Cheyenne M.
I love this palette for day to day use the colors are very pigmented and you only have to use a little to get the effect you want. This was my first time ever purchasing the product and I would most definitely do it again.
Cherry P.
Overall, the quality is high and consistent with theBalm’s eyeshadow formula (which is one of my favorites). I only had major issues with Silly, which was much sheerer and drier than any of the other eleven shades, and then very minor issues with the softness (which led to slight sheerness) of Sultry. When applied, the concerns I had about Sultry disappeared, though, while Silly just never quite worked out. The other ten eyeshadows, though, were excellent–soft, smooth, buttery, and pigmented.
Lexi S.
Cranford, NJ
This is a very pigmented and beautiful palette however it is not very versatile. It has a good value but it is also on hautelook for half off frequently so you can get a better deal. I would probably buy this again but i bought the nude dude along with it and they work well together.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I absolutely love this palette. I create two looks with it, a smoky brown and gold and a bright pink and gray. The shadows are richly pigmented and it takes one swipe, such easy application. Theyre very blendable as well! I swear by this company.The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Laura A.
I like that these shadows are really pigmented but at the same time I feel like they're a little chalky. You have to start off with smalls amount of the product and build your way up, but so worth it.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
I got this palette and a few others in HauteLook. I love theBalms packaging and their choice of names. Very creative. I am not impressed with the eyeshadow sin this palette as they were hard to blend.
Andrea S.
These colors swatch beautifully and look great when first applied. Sometimes I do feel with some of the lighter shades there is some fading throughout the day. It also could be because I have yet to find a primer that works well through it.
Kelly M.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is the first palette that I purchased from the Balm. The color selections are great and I have used almost all of the colors that are offered frequently. The colors have great pigment, are easy to blend,  and work well with my skin tone. I recommend this product!
Hannah T.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite palettes by The Balm! The shadows are super rich in pigment and they blend like a dream. Also the packaging is super cute! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Joseize S.
Love love this pallet the colors are amazing and so pigmented I use it when I go out with my hubby on dates the best night life palette and the balm cosmetics are the balm
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Walmart