3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,041 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I love this palette for day to day use the colors are very pigmented and you only have to use a little to get the effect you want. This was my first time ever purchasing the product and I would most definitely do it again.
Overall, the quality is high and consistent with theBalm’s eyeshadow formula (which is one of my favorites). I only had major issues with Silly, which was much sheerer and drier than any of the other eleven shades, and then very minor issues with the softness (which led to slight sheerness) of Sultry. When applied, the concerns I had about Sultry disappeared, though, while Silly just never quite worked out. The other ten eyeshadows, though, were excellent–soft, smooth, buttery, and pigmented.
This is a very pigmented and beautiful palette however it is not very versatile. It has a good value but it is also on hautelook for half off frequently so you can get a better deal. I would probably buy this again but i bought the nude dude along with it and they work well together.
I like that these shadows are really pigmented but at the same time I feel like they're a little chalky. You have to start off with smalls amount of the product and build your way up, but so worth it.
I got this palette and a few others in HauteLook. I love theBalms packaging and their choice of names. Very creative. I am not impressed with the eyeshadow sin this palette as they were hard to blend.
These colors swatch beautifully and look great when first applied. Sometimes I do feel with some of the lighter shades there is some fading throughout the day. It also could be because I have yet to find a primer that works well through it.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is the first palette that I purchased from the Balm. The color selections are great and I have used almost all of the colors that are offered frequently. The colors have great pigment, are easy to blend, and work well with my skin tone. I recommend this product!
Love love this pallet the colors are amazing and so pigmented I use it when I go out with my hubby on dates the best night life palette and the balm cosmetics are the balm
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos