BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Cherry P.
Overall, the quality is high and consistent with theBalm’s eyeshadow formula (which is one of my favorites). I only had major issues with Silly, which was much sheerer and drier than any of the other eleven shades, and then very minor issues with the softness (which led to slight sheerness) of Sultry. When applied, the concerns I had about Sultry disappeared, though, while Silly just never quite worked out. The other ten eyeshadows, though, were excellent–soft, smooth, buttery, and pigmented.
Yolanda C.
These amaziing palette consist of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes fun These satiny smooth colors can be apply naturally or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals give you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shade that works to add definition and emphasis. Nudetude allows you to dress up your eyes. Of cOURSE i would recommend this palette
Lexi S.
Cranford, NJ
This is a very pigmented and beautiful palette however it is not very versatile. It has a good value but it is also on hautelook for half off frequently so you can get a better deal. I would probably buy this again but i bought the nude dude along with it and they work well together.
Laura A.
I like that these shadows are really pigmented but at the same time I feel like they're a little chalky. You have to start off with smalls amount of the product and build your way up, but so worth it.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a playful palette with a variety of highly pigmented shades for an affordable price. The shadows are buttery and bright and I love how many looks you can create with this palette. I personally would have liked slightly bigger pans for the sake of making swatching easier.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
I got this palette and a few others in HauteLook. I love theBalms packaging and their choice of names. Very creative. I am not impressed with the eyeshadow sin this palette as they were hard to blend.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I absolutely love this palette. I create two looks with it, a smoky brown and gold and a bright pink and gray. The shadows are richly pigmented and it takes one swipe, such easy application. Theyre very blendable as well! I swear by this company.The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Andrea S.
These colors swatch beautifully and look great when first applied. Sometimes I do feel with some of the lighter shades there is some fading throughout the day. It also could be because I have yet to find a primer that works well through it.
Hannah T.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite palettes by The Balm! The shadows are super rich in pigment and they blend like a dream. Also the packaging is super cute! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
One of my favorites! A little pricy but I love it! TheBalm makes really great products so I didn't hesitate to try their nude pallet and I'm so happy I did. The colors are great, it's the only pallet I need to achieve a natural look, and they go on smoothly and stay on all day.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?