BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
This is an alright palette. It doesn't have any major flaws and the shadows are pigmented enough. I'm just not blown away by it. The black is nice and I'll use that every once in a while but otherwise I've maybe used this four times in the year and a half I've had it.
Sharon D.
I was so excited about this palette. But unfortunately the real thing didn't live up to the hype. I was disappointed in the pigmentation of the colors. Especially the lighter colors. They didn't really pack a punch. Definitely a more sublte palette. I did like the color selection. Just wish they had a few more beige tones.
Flor G.
The packaging is what sold me. The colors have a wide range from matte to shimmer and all neutrals. Great for an everyday look and the brush it comes with is not bad either. You can use this on the train on the way to work and it will apply easily and pretty.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Out of all my pallets, this is probably my least favorite. I love the packaging but I didn't think the pigmentation was all that great. I know with matte colors there's not a whole lot anyways but I just wasn't very impressed. Some colors have better pigment than others.
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
So this palette is actually very pretty the eyeshadows are very creamy and apply to your eye lids very pigmented you barely have to even touch your eyelid I personally recommend these for others that are beginners and makeup because it has colors in there that are easy to blend in and some that are hard just because they're dark I think that the size of a perfect for someone that is beginning
Kat A.
This is a great palette from the balm! I like the Browns n neutral colors! I like the Smokey brown eye looks! This is perfect. The pigment of these shadows is great! You don't need much! The quality is so good too. You get what you pay for! So worth it!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this pallet! The colors are equally matte and shimmery. I ordered this one online. The shadows are so buttery, and easy to blend. These are great for all eye colors. Will always use this, I love it, and the packaging is cute too!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite palettes. Great colors choices and all of the shadows are very pigmented. also- the packaging is SO cute. The Balm is an awesome company and I'm never disappointed by their products! Will definitely continue to purchase!
Lindsey J.
My favorite eye shadow palette of all time. It is easy to apply and use. These shadows have awesome pigmentation and I use this product every day. It is much cheaper than alternatives, but not of lesser quality. I love buying and giving these as gifts.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I really like this palette, the fall out is minimal and the colors are very pigmented. The packaging is pretty nice and durable. The brush it comes with I didnt like but the shadow themselves are good. I use this is my kit for bridal and it works well on different skin tones. I like the mix of shimmers and mattes.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Amazon