BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2041)
Kaitlyn F.
Norwood, MA
This is a good palette for someone who is looking to stay on a budget as it is a little cheaper than other palettes that are on the market. The shadows are decent in quality and have a good variety in colors. The color pay off is okay and there is just a little bit of fallout.
Yolanda C.
These amaziing palette consist of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes fun These satiny smooth colors can be apply naturally or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals give you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shade that works to add definition and emphasis. Nudetude allows you to dress up your eyes. Of cOURSE i would recommend this palette
Staci D.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I like that this brand is cruelty free. This palette is talc and paraben free. Has 12 shadows, mirror and little brush. The package is a sturdy cardboard with magnetic closure. Overall I find the colors highly pigmented, long wearing and little creasing or fallout. Think this would flatter many skin tones. Names of each shadow is so cute! Can be bought at Kohl's for $36.00 #mybeautyawardsgallery
Ashley H.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I really love the versatility of this palette. It is pigmented and I'm able to create a lot of different looks with the shades. It is a bit chalkier than I'd like and, because of that, there is a bit of fallout. However, I just do my eye makeup first when using this palette to avoid messing up my face makeup. Overall, a really nice palette for a great price.
Kyra S.
These nude eyeshadows are great. Extremely pigmented and go with absolutely every eye look. However, since they are so basic, I don't see why you can't find something similar at the drusgtore that's just as good. For the price, the shadows are pretty small.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
This definitely isn't my favorite pallet I don't think that I can make it completely. The quality is OK but I think that this brand makes other pallets that are better than this one. If you like the shades and definitely go for it but I think that they offer better products.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL
I love this palette! The colors are all pretty and universal for anyone to use. The powders are soft and easy to apply. My only slight negative is that they appear slightly glittery (instead of shimmery) and cause quite a bit of fallout on your face. But, it's easy to brush away and does not leave color/glitter on your face.
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
i use this pallet every single day. there are a mix of matte and shimmer shade. they all blend out wonderfully. you can do both day time, and night glam looks. the cool brown tones go very well with blue and green eyes, but i imagine theyd look just as good on brown eyes. very much worth the price. i highly recommend this pallet.
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
I love this pallet with a passion. It is one of my favorites and it will always be one. I really enjoy the colors Stubborn, Stand-offish, Snobby, Sassy, and Sexy. They come out looking amazing. I would buy this palette ten more times.
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
This is an alright palette. It doesn't have any major flaws and the shadows are pigmented enough. I'm just not blown away by it. The black is nice and I'll use that every once in a while but otherwise I've maybe used this four times in the year and a half I've had it.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Walmart