BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
E A.
Review for: Naughty more...
Charming Charlie had The Blam products on sale for buy 1 get 1 free and offered $10 off your first purchase as well. So, these ended up being about $8 a piece including shipping. I'm not mad at you Charming Charlie and theBalm.

These are not my first theBalm products, my favorite highlighter is from theBalm. Mary-Lou manizer has a crazy, beautiful glow and stays put all day.

I'd compare these shadows to Lorac. They are dry and moderately pigmented. A bit on the powdery side but with minimal kick up and fall out. Easy to blend but not very exciting. I'd say these are more of an everyday work horse.

The brush... is useless. It's scratchy and doesn't pick up any product. The angled side would be good to use with a brow pomade though.

Nude 'tude reg $36: 12 shadows 0.92 g per shadow (for comparison, a ColourPop pressed shadow is 1.5 grams)
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm happy never having to buy the naked palette because this is a cheaper alternative and satisfies my need for a neutral/daily wear palette. There's good balance of satin, glitter, and matte colors. I find myself using stubborn, selfish, and sophisticated lot. It blends very nicely, although I noticed that sexy and sleek are less forgiving in terms of blending a mistake/harsh line away. The shadows are not that large, but I like that so I can more quickly use it up and not feel bad buying new eyeshadows.
Marissa R.
Review for: Other more...
A cute, quirky palette with a wide color selection! I could do without some of the shimmer shades, which is why I took off a star. It’s also lacking a deeper brown blending color, which I would like. I reach for it often, but it’s not something that I would repurchase. The colors aren’t so “unique” that I couldn’t find them elsewhere. The beautiful burgundy color is the only one I would drastically miss.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Naughty more...
This is the only eyeshadow palette that I've hit pan on! This palette has a great balance of shimmer shades and matte shades, I especially love the burgundy/auburn shade in this palette it's gorgeous, as well as the orange and white shimmer shades. It's really nicely pigmented and I think the design of this palette (with the naked ladies lol) is so funny and cute.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
First of all, I love this Palette! The colors are all neutral tone and anyone cane wear these colors! I got this Palette when it was on well on the balm. It so great and pigment! It’s so affordable because thebalm is always having sells! I would recommend this to every make up lover!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Review for: Naughty more...
The Balm Nude'tude Palette is a super pigmented palette that is super versatile in hues and shades of shadows- all while having a range of velvet shimmer to matte. it is one of my favorite palettes because of the range of looks you can get from it!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Review for: Naughty more...
I honestly just bought this pallet because I thought it looked funny it’s not super pigmented but it is just fun to use every once in a while I bought it off-line before this spring and it got pretty popular and it was really cheap so I would recommend if you find this pallet pretty cheap but it’s nothing to go crazy about
Caitlyn A.
I received this palette as a birthday gift and I am in love with it! I love the colors, I love the way they look on my eyes, and I love how they stay on throughout the day with a good primer. The colors range from white to gold and pink to all different shades of browns and they are all beautiful!
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I loved this palette when I first purchased it but I’m starting to lean away from it, while the colors are very pretty, it doesn’t come with many colors that can be used and some of the colors look very similar to each other, it has one good transition shade (I think it should have more than 1) and the colors are not that pigmented. They are easy to blend out though and there are no harsh lines. I’m a little iffy about recommending this product to someone.
Samantha A.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This palette is nice. It was my first higher-end palette and it's good for everyday looks. A lot of the shades are similar, but they do blend well, and don't have a ton of fall-out. I typically use this during the week when I don't want to make a complex look. I would recommend if you're new to make-up or if you like super natural eye shadows.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?