The Balm Nude'tude Palette
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
By theBalm
4.54 / 5 based on 1948 Reviews
Jordan L.

I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite small? Do you get a good amount?

Fatima T.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
9 months ago
They're definitely on the smaller side, however I feel like a little goes a long way. They are very pigmented and buttery. I am close to hitting pan on one of the shimmery shades, but I still feel like it comes with a decent amount.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
9 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely! I ran out of the lighter colors first as I always do but with the darker ones, a little goes a long way so they last a long time!