The Balm Nude'tude Palette
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
By theBalm
4.54 / 5 based on 1973 Reviews
Zoe B.

I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite combinations?

Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
1 year, 9 months ago
Love the darker shades mixed with lighter
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
1 year, 10 months ago
I like to use Stand-offish, sultry, and seductive and also add salted carmel from my too faced chocolate bar palette. It is mt daily look
Julie H.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I mainly use the 4 lighter colors.
Yue Sherry Q.
Yue Sherry Q.
2 years ago
I love sassy as a base all over my lids, and also as a highlight shade. I apply standoffish at the centre of my lids and add sexy at the outer corners to deepen up the look.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Corryton, TN
2 years, 2 months ago
I personally have never used it. but later on I plan to invest in some