The Balm Nude'tude Palette
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
By theBalm
4.54 / 5 based on 1952 Reviews
Danielle G.

How is this compared to Naked Pallates?

Drew A.
Drew A.
Canton, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
I think this palette takes the best most usable shades you would find in the first two Naked palettes and puts them into one. It's less expensive, and had more fun packaging if that matters to you. The pigments are pretty good as well. I would suggest getting this, and if you still want a Naked palette, get the Naked 3.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
4 years, 5 months ago
I have all the palettes and this one is one I use a lot! It has really pretty colors.. You can't go wrong with it.. I would try to buy it on Hautelook though.. You can get a much better deal!
Kiraa S.
Kiraa S.
Tehachapi, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I have Naked2 and this one. I use both all the time. I think they're a nice compliment to each other and can be used together but if you're going on price - you can't beat The Balm palette! I got it from Hautlelook for ridiculously cheap.
Joanell Y.
Joanell Y.
4 years, 9 months ago
Compared to the Naked Palettes 1 & 2 this palette gives you more versatility with matte and satin finishes that are more wearable for simple and daytime drama looks. This palette allows you to create natural looks easy and simple without having to grab for a number of palette this gives you warm, cool and neutral shades for most undertones without just traditional gold's, bronze and whites even thought these colors are included you have more to work with and the shadows are great quality to work with.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
I have naked2 and this palette. I love both. Both have really good quality shadows with them being extremely pigmented. The nude tude palette has more diverse shades though. It has pink and plum colors.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
I prefer the Naked palette overall, but I was really impressed with Nude'tude! I think the color selection in Nude'tude isn't as great as Naked or Naked 2, plus I feel like the Naked's just have more product. I think it really comes down to budget. If you want to or can spend $50 on a palette, go for Naked. If you're on a budget, Nude'tude is a great alternative because you can snag it for $36 or even $18 during one of theBalm's 50% off sales. If you're super on a budget, Makeup Academy has exact dupes for the Naked palettes for 4 pounds each! It's a UK brand, but they ship to the US for around $10 - worth it for what you're saving! If you're interested, do a google for Makeup Academy's Undressed palettes vs Urban Decay's Naked palettes. There are tons of comparison review out there, and from all the swatches I've seen, the colors are almost an exact match. The Undressed palettes were definitely designed to be copies of the originals.
Jarin B.
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
4 years, 11 months ago
Great alternative I ADORE it!!!
Elyse A.
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
They're all great palettes, and worth the splurge is you've got the spare money, but NUDE'tude is by far my favorite. I has a variety of neutral-ish shades like burgundy, pink, yellow, as well as the expected browns, white, and black. Naked is more monochrome, one palette being more warm, the other cool. So my personal choice is NUDE'tude because you can get more of a variety of looks out of it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 3 months ago
They are both good palettes but the naked pallet has more pigmentation
Kristinn E.
Kristinn E.
5 years, 3 months ago
I don't think it does, while there are neutral shades, you also get some color with the pink/plum/wine colors, which in my opinion make this palette a little more versatile than the Naked palettes (which I do still love) But wait until it goes on Hautelook, you can pick it up for half the price.