Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
June 21, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
I love it. It's great for travel because you can create a lot of different looks with it
Curious S.
Curious S.
May 26, 2014, 12:36 a.m.
I like it, it's pretty and makes beautiful eyeshadow looks. I just don't reach for it as much as I should.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Oct. 2, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
I loveee it
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
June 21, 2013, 5:07 a.m.
I definitely love this palette. The formula for the the balm shadows are very pigmented. A little goes a long way. They are buttery smooth and blend so well. I have purchased every eye shadow palette made by the balm!
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
June 3, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
I was really impressed with this palette and I think the colors are lovely. To be perfectly honest, I don't use half of it because the colors are too dark for me. I looove "Stand-offish" though, I'll be really sad when I run out!
Kati T.
Kati T.
Jan. 19, 2013, 1:34 p.m.
I really do like this palette. I think it's great for people that want something better than a drugstore brand but don't want to fork over the big bucks for a Naked(2) palette. It's great on my light skin and blends easily. I've heard people say they need to use a primer, but I never do.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 11, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
Honestly , ???? I would not repurchase this palette. Don't take me wrong , its beautiful but not for me.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Jan. 5, 2013, 8:54 a.m.
I love it! The Balm eyeshadow formula is amazing, it's smooth and easy to blend and a little goes a very long way!

Join Now