The Balm Nude'tude Palette
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
By theBalm
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

marlin m.
marlin m.
Blue Island, IL
10 months, 1 week ago
yes its amazing for a beginner
Tanjina B.
Tanjina B.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
This palette is AMAZING! I honestly do love this product. If you don't already own this palette... WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR!!!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I love it. It's great for travel because you can create a lot of different looks with it
Maggi C.
Maggi C.
3 years, 6 months ago
I like it, it's pretty and makes beautiful eyeshadow looks. I just don't reach for it as much as I should.
Janet D.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
I definitely love this palette. The formula for the the balm shadows are very pigmented. A little goes a long way. They are buttery smooth and blend so well. I have purchased every eye shadow palette made by the balm!
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I was really impressed with this palette and I think the colors are lovely. To be perfectly honest, I don't use half of it because the colors are too dark for me. I looove "Stand-offish" though, I'll be really sad when I run out!
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
4 years, 10 months ago
I really do like this palette. I think it's great for people that want something better than a drugstore brand but don't want to fork over the big bucks for a Naked(2) palette. It's great on my light skin and blends easily. I've heard people say they need to use a primer, but I never do.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly , ???? I would not repurchase this palette. Don't take me wrong , its beautiful but not for me.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
4 years, 10 months ago
I love it! The Balm eyeshadow formula is amazing, it's smooth and easy to blend and a little goes a very long way!