The Balm Nude'tude Palette
By theBalm
4.54 / 5 based on 1948 Reviews
Janel B.
Quincy, MI

Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?

Keziah R.
Keziah R.
Chelmsford
1 year, 6 months ago
They aren't as big as the too faced chocolate bar shades, they aren't tiny though. The pigmentation are pretty good, honestly I don't think it should be as much as it is but it is lovely and its lovely to have in your collection.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Cary, IL
1 year, 6 months ago
The shadows are good quality but I was really disappointed with the size of the shadows much smaller than I was expecting
Allison A.
Allison A.
1 year, 6 months ago
The actual shadow is a little smaller than a normal sized palette I thought. And they are pigmented. I like this palette.
member-a280ddda7
member-a280ddda7
1 year, 6 months ago
The pans aren't super big. I use the two darker browns to do my eyebrows and I've been using them for over a year to fill my brows in and I use a TON of product. I have hit pan but I still have a ton left. The pants are probably an inch long and a half inch wide. Not super deep though.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Orlando
1 year, 6 months ago
The pigments are good, better than most but less than urban decay shadows. They are a decent size I would say between the size of a nickel and a quarter.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
1 year, 6 months ago
They arent big and they arent extremely pigmented
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Erin, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
They are very pigmented, the eye shadow pots aren't so huge but they last!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes they are very pigmented! The shadows are kinda small but they last a long time! Look for these on hautelook, they are $18 when they have them.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
1 year, 6 months ago
They are definitely pigmented. I loved this palette. The shadows are a bit on the small size, but with the amount of colors included, it will last you a while.
Haley I.
Haley I.
Athens, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
The shadows are really good but they're very small. However the balm about 2-3 times a year has a sale where EVERYTHING is 50% off...I would wait till then to buy this :) just sign up for their emails