BY THEBALM

• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Valentina V.
If you are new to eyeshadows, you might want to start with a neutral palette like this before starting with vibrant colors. This would give you more confidence to wear eye shadows. From this palette, you can just use one shade as an all over lid shade or create a sophisticated look with multiple shades.
Another cool thing about this palette is that it contains basic shades like matte black (Serious) and medium matte brown (Sultry), which can be used, for many different purposes in a eye look. So, this palette is all you need to create any type of neutral eye look.
The packaging is theBalm style cardboard packaging with magnetized flip lid. It also sports a full-sized mirror, which is so handy during travel and also at home if you want a closer look of your eyes while applying eye shadow.
They have also included a shadow/liner brush, which can be handy during travel. I have used the angled shadow brush to apply eye shadow all over lid and the liner side of the brush to line the upper and lower lash line. All I have used is an extra blending blush apart from the included brush.

Pros of theBalm Nude tude Eyeshadow Palette:
Right mix of shade, perfect mix of light, medium and dark.
All shades have a very smooth texture. Goes on very easily and blends like a dream.
All shades are nicely pigmented except for Silly.
Very versatile, can create any kind of look – natural to dramatic.
Sleek packaging, perfect for travel.
Brush included can be put to use on the go.
It’s worth the regular price tag and definitely a bomb for the price I got it for.

Cons of theBalm Nude tude Eyeshadow Palette:
I do not have anything to complain about this awesome palette. theBlam has done a great job putting together awesome neutral shades to create anything from everyday look to dramatic smokey look.
alize p.
Baker, LA
I love this it is amazing! Space I love how it applies easily on my Eyes I love the shades of the pallet it is one of my most have eyeshadows I like how the colors are especially since I have brown eyes and it goes great with them I love how I love the shades the mat Shays the pink shades the green shades a lot especially I love the white one the white one is my must-have because I love the white shade I love all the new colors this is like one of my favorites this is one really values every day a recommendI recommend a beginner to use this because it has simple new shades in a new shade is the best way to go since you're a beginner and use and you can like does he use it for like school or if your mom and you don't want to go all go all out but you got someone put make up on this is great for that as well especially the nude pink and the new in the whites so yeah this is my actual favorite one
courtney L.
I'm in love with just about anything by TheBalm! This is one of my favorite palettes by them. The colors aren't super pigmented though, but they're buildable so you can get the look you want still. I really love how many different combinations there are so you could do just about any look. Its really easy to go from your day time look and add in for your night time make up when you go out. The colors are so pretty!! They do have a bit of fall out though so I tend to just put a little on my brushes at a time to avoid a mess.
Pierrette M.
Review for: Naughty
I bought this palette for the holidays last year and I don't regret it I've absolutely fallen in love with this palette. Amazing colors, long lasting, they go on and come off really smoothly. This is my go to palette for everyday makeup. And the packaging is cute it catches your attention. The colors are strongly pigmented and can be easily blended. I can honestly say this is one of the best makeup palettes I've ever had and I will continue to go with the entire collection not only use this particular palette.
Micaela G.
Review for: Naughty
The eyeshadows in this palette are superb in quality. They are very pigmented, smooth, and blendable. However, the shade selection does not suit me personally, so I don't often reach for it. My one gripe with the palette is that I wish it had more matte shades. Also, the colors stand-offish and stubborn are very similar. Stand-offish seems to be a metallic version of stubborn. I still think this is a great neutral palette and I imagine that most people would love it.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely love this pallet, from the silky smooth formula to the awesome flowing colors. The pigment of these shadows is unbeleavible. It was supper easy to apply without having to use a ton of product and even easier to blend the beautiful and somewhat bold colors out. The balm hit gold with this one for sure. This is one of the only pallets that I have found that I will use every color in it and when compared to some competitors the price isn't to bad either.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Review for: Naughty
I bought this on their official website while on sale. First of all, the packaging is super cute. Second, the colors are a good selection for everyday neutrals, swatching with my fingers gives a good color payout. However, these are kinda powdery, especially the mattes, there is a lot of fallout and also the brush that comes with it is a nope. Good palette for the price though. Thebalm has sales frequently, wait to buy it during the sale from their site.
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
This nude tude palette is the O.G. palette! When I was looking for Eyeshadow palettes as a beginner, naked palettes were all the rage. However I wasn't convinced and wanted to find something more versatile and affordable. I ran into this at a look boutique and fell in love! I've created some of my best looks with this palette and I was only a novice! I still would recommend this palette to people that are starting out and want neutral looks!
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
Overall, the quality of the Nude 'tude palette is very high & consistent throughout the shadows. The only shadow I had trouble with was Silly & Sultry, which didn't carry as much pigment as the others with some minor issues with the softness. When applied, the concerns I had about Sultry disappeared, though, while Silly just never quite worked out. The other ten eye shadows, though, were excellent–soft, smooth, buttery, and pigmented.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude
Im a massive hoarder when it comes to makeup and The Balm Comestics are my favorite ones speacially because of its beautiful design so glamorous and very pin up style. This is by far my favorite palette at the moment. It has very neutral colors for a day during the office but at the samd time very pigmented colors for a date night . Long lasting colors even more so using a eye primer before the actual shadow.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?