BY THEBALM

WHAT IT IS Create endless summer looks with this season s must-have nude palette. WHAT IT DOES Featuring the following Brilliant Babe Buff Bright Brainiac Brave Built Bold Bodacious Breathtaking Bootylicious Brazen see more...

the Balm Nude Beach - Nude Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely love this eye-shadow palette. The colors are great and good for the summer. Very pigmented and easy to blend." in 18 reviews
  • "WONDERFUL Pallete! Creamy, consistent pigmentation and a great variety of colors that fit well with each other. Definitely worth the money!! Pretty affordable for what you get. It would also be a great gift! The colors are neutral and would work on just about anyone!" in 9 reviews
AllThings J.
I think this palette is pretty. The balm always kills it with the packaging in my opinion. However, if you have the Naked Heat or Tarte Tartelette or any other warm toned eyeshadow, I would pass up on this palette. The matte shades are a bit sheer and require a lot to build up. I do enjoy ONE metallic shade, which for $36, I don't think it's worth it. If you can get this half off because the balm tends to have 50% off sales, then maybe it's worth it!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love the packaging for the balm nude line I think it so fun. It has a big mirror and comes with a brush that i don't use. The shadows are very creamy. They have ok pigmentation but some of them you do have to build up a little more. The white has more pigmentation than most matte whites I have. They blend easily and don't fade throughout the day. All shades are so gorgeous and I've done so many cute looks with this palette.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This pallet was given to me as a gift from my boss. I absolutely love the packaging, it is so cute! The Quality of each shadow is slightly inconsistent throughout the pallet however the ones that are rich and pigmented are phenomenal. This company always has good prices and I really like their brand. Their Aesthetic is absolutely adorable!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I seriously love this palette.  The shades are beautiful!  I own many palettes including the naked 3 and naked heat palette and this is far better than them.  It's like of the two of them made a palette baby and that baby was way more awesome!  The colors are perfect as a natural look, and the darker shades are great for a fall look.  They are smooth, have no flashback or fallout.  They are easy to apply with a flat eyeshadow brush and blend like a dream!  Super pigmented, but buildable, and stay on all day long without creasing or changing colors where they were blended.
Taylor P.
Appleton, WI
I adore this palette! I purchased it on their 50% off sale, which they have about every 3-4 months and it’s become one of my favorites!The mattes blend really nicely the only issue I seem to have is when blending deeper shades into your crease - this needs more work but it’s so worth it! The shimmers are gorgeous especially when you spray your brush with setting spray before applying. It’s a great deal especially if you can get it 50% off. I definitely would recommend this palette if your looking for a new warm toned palette to add to your collection.
Cierra F.
I️ recently purchased this at my local peebles and I️ have to say it’s one of the best eyeshadow palettes I’ve used in a long time! The shimmers are so shiny and the mattes blend together amazingly! I️ highly recommend this if your looking for eyeshadows with reds and oranges.
Fiona G.
I love the bomb cosmetics especially this pallet. The balm cosmetics is inexpensive the colors are very pigmented and so easy to use. I recommend that people buy this product it’s great if you’re just starting to use make up or if you’re just looking for something new .
Kristin Z.
Crowley
One of the best palettes I have ever used. The colors are neutral but unique. They are long lasting, soft, and super bendable. They also build up nicely and don't irritate my eyes and Of course the packaging is always the very best!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Love the colors in this palette, I own the other Nude palettes by them and I like the shades in those as well! Very blendable and very pigmented. The packaging is so cute and reasonably priced, I definitely recommend it!
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
PIGMENT!!! I love the colors and you can work all of them to create multiple looks from a single palette. The colors are all pretty unique and there isn’t much fall out even from the more glittery shades.
Carlie T.
Batesville, AR
I love this Palette and would love to try! Is it a good product??
Selene D.
İstanbul
Anyone tried this?
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
Does anyone have more than one of The Balm's nude eye palettes? I think this would be a good product for me but I cannot decide if I should get Nude Beach, Nude'tude, or Nude Dude. Any skin tone shade recommendations or just opinions would be greatly appreciated!!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Groupon is having an awesome sale on the Balm Nude Beach - Nude Eyeshadow Palette amongst other the Balm cosmetics!! Don’t forgot to use your Ebates account too!