the Balm Medium- Whipped Foundation uploaded by Alessandra B.the Balm Medium- Whipped Foundation uploaded by Alejandra G.the Balm Medium- Whipped Foundation uploaded by Ashley W.

BY THEBALM

WHAT IT IS With a light airy souffl eacute -like texture you rsquo ve got a foundation that rsquo s truly whipped WHAT IT DOES A perfect complexion is par for the course with this ultra-pigmented formula hellip just remember a little goes a long way with Even Steven With 8 long lasting shades and a natural matte finish Even Steven will have you tee rsquo d up and ready to go in no time. see more...

Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I just repurchased this amazing foundation! This is the first foundation that I can remember finishing and going right out to get another. This is the only foundation that I have gotten compliments on while wearing. It feels like velvet, dries beautifully and last me all day. It is full coverage but never looks dry or cakey. It blends beautifully with all of my other products. And do not let the small package fool you, a little goes a long long way! This is one of my holy grails... for good! I always get the best deal on this from Kohl's because I can use my kohl's cash, coupons and discounts!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Ok, lets get the most basic response to this foundation out of the way and justify it! So yes, it is very small for a $22 price point. With this foundation a lil bit goes a long way! If you're covering your face use a 1/3 of what you'd normally use, and it'll last 2 to 3 months! Which is about average for foundation - if used daily! Its ideal for spot correcting however (for no foundation looks), so you'll get this to last 4 to 6 months. The only chemical in this is so the foundation sits on top of fine lines/the skin for a more naturall look. Your freckles will peek through, but your skin will look amazing and like skin! This type of foundation keeps it from caking up when you set it. But, honestly you can even skip setting it, if that's your thing, it'll still wear pretty well for the upcoming winter and fall months! There is not talc, PEG's, mineral oil or harmful chemicals and is cruely free!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
This is seriously better than any foundation out there. It doesn’t get caked at all. It’s more of a mouse so it glides on and looks and feels super soft and natural all day long!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I am a medium skin tone with yellow/olive undertones and the medium shade matches me pretty well. It does blends in very easily, especially considering it is super pigmented. It actually covers blemishes well too. However, this foundation clings to my dry patches pretty badly so I would only recommend this for normal to oily skin. (It is extremely matte so I would assume it's good for oily skin but I do not have any personal experience.) Be advised that this foundation is tiny though! It honestly looks like it should be a deluxe sample size. It is 0.45oz, which is less than half the size of a normal foundation (1oz), and it's $22. This means that a full 1oz size of this foundation would be $48.88. At almost $50, there are a ton of better high end foundations so I will not personally be repurchasing this foundation.

Disclaimer: I applied the Kohl's cash I received as part of the Kohl's virtual voxbox on this foundation.
Chelsea F.
Mead, OK
This is seriously the best, full coverage, light foundation! It feels like you arent wearing any makeup, but works wonders! A little bit goes such a long way, so I definitely don’t mind paying the price for such a small amount! Worth it!
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
It's a really smooth and pigmented foundation, a little goes a long way so you don't need much. It's very easy to apply with a brush or sponge. It costs 22$ but I would definitely recommend it since it will last due to the coverage it gives you.
Alessandra B.
latina
I absolutely love it! The good thing about it is that it has this mattyfying effect that stays for a long time and it doesn’t dry my skin. It covers really good and I definitely recommend.
Alejandra G.
Awesome foundation! Very creamy and a little goes a long way. Only problem I have is it doesn't work well with certain primers but it's very long lasting anyway.

Kohl's