BY THEBALM

WHAT IT IS With a light airy souffl eacute -like texture you rsquo ve got a foundation that rsquo s truly whipped WHAT IT DOES A perfect complexion is par for the course with this ultra-pigmented formula hellip just remember a little goes a long way with Even Steven With 8 long lasting shades and a natural matte finish Even Steven will have you tee rsquo d up and ready to go in no time. see more...

Crystal M.
Orland , CA
This foundation is a great match for my skin color and skin tone. It looks beautiful when I blend it down my neck, but unfortunately no matter what I moisturize and prime with, it does not look good on my skin. It clings onto every dry patch, and shows every crack on my skin. I feel this would work so much better on someone with normal to oily skin.
Commarrah B.
It's an amazingly formulated foundation, but it's getting one star. Fenty, Huda, Lancome, damn even Maybelline have an inclusive range. There's no reason why any makeup brand today should have just six colors. Also, my shade is "dark" but I am high yellow af and barely go outside. Women who are actually dark are totally excluded from this range. Expand the offering, I'll bump it up to 4. But if you didn't have the capital to do a full range, you shouldn't have done it. Also, Kohls is the worst ever place to buy beauty products. Disorganized, limited foundation ranges, irritating.
Tay L.
This foundation is literally THE BEST foundation when it comes to full coverage. Literally, a little goes a long way! The texture is very smooth, it almost feels like whipped cream! I work as a beauty associate; the down side is that the deepest shade isn't really deep for some skin tones. I wish there were deeper shades. Other than that, this is great foundation for lightweight full coverage!!! Totally worth the buy!