BY THEBALM

This all-in-one face palette contains favorites from some of our best sellers, including 4 perfectly coordinated eyeshadows, 3 universal blushes, a matte bronzer, a champagne-hued highlighter, a classic red lip color, and a nude lip and cheek cream. Who says you can't have it all? Here at the Balm, we believe you can - and it all fits "In the Balm of Your Hand"! Directions: Create endless looks with this all in one collection from the Balm cosmetics Net Weight: 19 g / 0.67 oz. see more...

• I recently discovered "the Balm" products at my local Meijer. The ...1 Answers
  • Have heard good things about this palette but not sure it's worth t...1 Answers
  • Has any one tried this palette?2 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
This is a fantastic travel palette. Not only does it have a variety of products for both your face and eyes, but every product is actually in The Balm's permanent collection. So if you love one thing and want it in a full size, you can get it! The quality of these products is top tier, and you can get quite a few different looks with this one palette. This is a must have for the saavy traveller.
Ann M.
Ann M.
This is one of the best palettes I have. It is travel friendly, the packaging is unique and beautiful, and it is an all in one palette. I love that it has eye shadows, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, and lipsticks in it. The product is very pigmented especially their blushes. It is worth buying it because you can try different colors and you can tests them all out.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I just received this product in the mail yesterday and I'm already in love! The colors are GORGEOUS, and I love that it gives you so many possibilities! Eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, lip creme, cheek creme, almost anything you'd need. It is suuupppeeerrr blendable and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more from theBalm
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
South bend, IN
I'm definitely a make girl, and when it comes to make up, I'm very picky! Well, this product is fantastic! The quality of their products are fantastic. They stay on and the color is as vibrant on your eyes as it is in the pallet! I would definitely recommend this product for sure! Definitely worth every penny you spend on it!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Packaging is slim and compact like Lorac Pro palettes. Houses three blushes, three eyeshadows, a bronzer, a highlight and two lip/cheek products. Great value plus you get to try cult favorites from the brand. Excellent value if you can find it. Try amazon or the balm
Lizett J.
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
This palette is life! You get deluxe sizes of their already popular products. I didn't have any the balm products so I was excited to try this one out since it had many of their products in this palette. I fell in love and I can't wait to buy the full sizes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love this palette! It has everything you need for a full face. It comes with a lipstick, a lip balm, 4 eyeshadows, a highlighter, blushes, and bronzer. The blushes and shadows are amazing. You can create many looks with this palette. Highly recommend.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Should never miss in my bag for a light makeup or any other occasion, is my top number 1 the perfect colors to make eye makeup, highlighter, bronzer to contour and to complete a perfect look two lipstick, has a little all the best of thebalm
charlene W.
charlene W.
Whittier, CA
This palette was my first ever. It is such good quality. It is great for on the go or traveling! It has everything you need for a beautiful makeup application such as bronzer, blush, eyeshadows, and lip balm. It is very affordable.
stephanie S.
stephanie S.
This palette is amazing! It features some of the most popular products by The Balm. It's so convenient for travel and it's great for someone who wants to try out the product line. Great color pay off especially on the eyeshadows.
Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Is this palette worth it or what thebalm palette would you suggest?? I like that it has eyeshadow and blush but i more than likely wouldnt use the lipsticks
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Do all the eye shadow shades go well together?
cecilia p.
cecilia p.
Has any one tried this palette?
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Guelph, Ontario
Been wondering about purchasing this pallet for a while. Can anyone tell me if it's worth the price?
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I recently discovered "the Balm" products at my local Meijer. The clever packaging caught my eye. I did notice they were a little costly and before I buy, I just wondered if they are worth the price?