BY THEBALM

BENEFITS

Clutch Certified

Enhancing

Multi-Function
Natural, gorgeous glow
Staining powder blush and bronzer
Fade-resistant, long-wearing formula

DESCRIPTION
A bronze bathing beauty that makes a splash! Get a just-back-from-the-pool kiss of color with our gorgeous staining powder blush and bronzer. With a fade-resistant, long-wearing formula, Balm Desert gives skin an endless summer glow.

INGREDIENTS
Ingredients/Net Weight:
Net Wt: 6.39 g / 0.225 OZ
Ingredients
INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BORON NITRIDE, PTFE, KAOLIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ISOEICOSANE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850).

Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
The balm products are solid and I like them overall. They are sampled a lot in subscription boxes so I’ve tried a ton without ever having to purchase them :) They provide good color and I love the way they blend. My only complaint is the tiny container they come in!
Courtney T.
This is a great multi-use product. It’s the perfect blushing bronzer shade, brown with a pink undertone. I can use it as a bronzer, a blush, and eyeshadow. I use it often when I’m getting ready quickly I don’t have time to apply bronzer and blush separately. I can just swipe it all over my cheeks and forehead and it looks great. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a great 2-in-1 product.
Karen G.
For sure one of the best bronzers I’ve EVER used! Pigmented. Blendable. Easy to work with! I have medium fair skin and this is perfect. Gives me that sun kissed look! Prefect powder if looking to contour! I would buy again!
Priyanka N.
Gainesville, FL
Its My HG Bronzer - I have repurchased it so many times!! It can be used as a bronzer / blush / eye shadow - its just the right bronzer which gives you the right out of the sun look-so smooth , so natural - you ll keep going back to it. It actually makes you feel like you are in this desert in the sun reflecting off your face - its so gorgeous !! I highly highly recommend . Better than any bronzer I have ever used , even hoola
Kami C.
This is an amazing product, the color isn’t too muddy or dark, and it gives you a fresh sunkissed glow that looks incredibly natural! It has a matte finish, and blends perfectly into my foundation!
Kate L.
Berkeley
I like this bronzer but I’m very fair skinned. Usually bronzer is too dark for me. This look really is mild. I’m not sure it would look great or very visible on someone who was tanned/darker.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lovely neutral blush! I love how it’s blush and bronzer in one so when I don’t feel like using a bronzer I can use it for both. I love that it’s shimmery because it gives a healthy glow
Diana N.
TheBalm is such a great brand, it need to be in Ulta or Sephora, why is it only in Kohls?! It's the main reason why I even got a Kohls credit card. My shade is usually a yellow undertone and medium so this shows on me as a definite blush and nothing close to being bright, just a nice little flush that blend in with my regular bronzer nicely
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I have depotted this bronzer into my z pallete. I think it is a very good bronzer on me when I’m at my palest. It blends really well but it doesn’t repress the best. I would maybe repurchase this when I use up some other products.
Philena B.
Sarasota
the Balm® BALM DESERT® Bronzer/Blush is a really pretty bronzer if you have lighter skin. I use to use this everyday when I had a lighter completion. I received mine in an Ipsy bag and really enjoyed it. I would definitely buy it again if I ever go that light again. Amazing bronzer!
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Where do I find this brand guys??
Natasha D.
How do you suggest using this? I tried it as a bronzer and it looks too pink on me.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
Is this a bronzer that would work on light skin tones?
How many shades are they? In regards to bronzer they are many shades and I really don't want to get the wrong shade for my skin tone which is medium brown.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anybody know a good affordable dupe for this product?

Amazon