the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach uploaded by Ghezal S.the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach uploaded by Alexis M.the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach uploaded by Natalia B.

BY THEBALM

the Balm Beach Blush Fade-Resistant Formula. This warm-neutral toned blush is perfect for a nude, sun-kissed look or to compliment a smoking hot eye or bold lip. see more...

• Is it a nice natural colour for spring or summer ?2 Answers
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
By far my favorite blush ever! I have fair skin and this matte blush is super natural looking. It gives you a really healthy glow and looks amazing with any highlighter. The color is super buildable and it lasts all day. A little pricey, but like all Balm products I've tried, well worth it.
henal t.
henal t.
Mumbai
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
Its one those blushes that you can easily carry in you bag and put on whenever you feel like. Its not at all dramatic and can be worn even on daily basis. I like its neutral tone and i feel like it would look good on light to medium skin tones, as per my observation! But if you have a darker skin tone and you like it too then its upto you. I have a medium skintone and it looks really natural on my skin and gives a very warm vibe to it! i love wearing this blush when i go shopping or for lunch with my girls or even on days when i am lazy! I just do a 5 min makeup look and thats when this really helps me complete my look! The application is not chalky and not very smooth as well. Its somewhere in between but it blends out really well and does not leave any patches and gives a flawless look! the quantity of the product is also good enough for its price. So overall i would definately give it a shot if i wanted a blush that i can use anyday or everyday, anytime or everytime! Its worth the price and worth the try! the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
Keaton P.
Keaton P.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
Perfect everyday blush with no glitter. Gives you a natural glow and stays on the entire day. Application is easy & product is perfectly pigmented. I have very sensitive skin and easily breakout, not once has my skin broken out due to this product. This is by far my favorite blush I've ever purchased. As a makeup enthusiast I highly recommend this product!
Becky D.
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
I got this in my monthly subscription of my IPSY BAG and I can't get enough of it! I can't afford it lol so I just keep hoping it's in my IPSY BAG every month! I want every single one of THE BALM PRODUCTS EVER MADE! I love THE BALM! ON MY BUCKET LIST I HOPE THEY READ MY REVIEW AND SEND ME A HIGE CARE OACKAGE OF THEIR PRODUCTS BECAUSE DUE TO MY MEDICAL ISSUES I CANT AFFORD TO BUY THEM I JUST WAIT TO SEE IF IPSY PUTS IT IN MY BAG PLEASE TRY IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT UST AS MUCH AS I DO!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
I enjoy the Balm but this blush was a fail for me. It was too light and too sheer. Even people with very light skin tones might have difficulty building up this blush. The packaging is creative and it includes a mirror, which is nice. The powder seems soft and finely milled. Everything about this blush is amazing, except the color pay off.
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
This is like a mini travel size blush. The first time I used it I immediately fell inlove. I love the shade and the consistency it works for me with a heavy or light makeup.Also I like the size of it I can easily slip it inside a pouch when I do not have enough space you can always use your fingertips when no available brush.
Liv V.
Liv V.
Tarzana
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
It's very nice the product comes on your face very easily this is why a love the balm cosmetics there products are just so good and they feel nice they don't feel heavy I would really recommend the company it's really good.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
I absolutely love how pigmented the black blushes are! The packaging is absolutely adorable on all of their products. They are considered a high end product but the product you receive is definitely worth it!
Anna B.
Anna B.
East Hanover
the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
Blush that you can use instead of shadows. New from the balm. Very cool. Easy to apply with a brush. Pigmentation is excellent. The hue is very light, gentle, pink. I enjoyed it all summer and will enjoy it in spring. I recommend to all
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: the Balm Balm Beach Blush Balm Beach
I love how long this stuff stays on the cheeks! It blends out so easy, too. Not my go to blush but definitely one of my faves. I buy mine at Kohls. It's a little pricey and there are a few drugstore dupes so I will probably not repurchase but I love it nonetheless!
Alex J.
Alex J.
Is it a nice natural colour for spring or summer ?