BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm Autobalm California Face Palette, at Kohl's. see more...

• Hola, cuantas paletas de colores maneja la marca? Que col...1 Answers
Kayla M.
winter haven, FL
I love this pallet. It's natural but also with a little touch of boldness. The bright colors mixed with the sandy and earth tones had me in love at first sight. Was not disappointed when I got to finally use it! Would definitely recommend!
Hanna M.
My mom surprised me with this for Christmas and it's one of my favorite in my purse go to emergency pallets. It's perfect for any season and it fits perfectly in a side pocket of my back where my one-year-old can't find it
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
PURE PERFECTION! there's not just one specific area for this pallet and it's super pigmented, I compared this product with the old blush I used and so much more product was on the brush when I used this palette, I recommend 100%! (:
Tiffany S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this for traveling! I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow so this is perfect for when I want to add a little something. I love the lid/liner for my eyebrows as it matches my hair color perfectly. It has glitter in it but you can't tell at all when I use it for brow power. Meaning that's one less product I have to pack when traveling :) (The highlight shade was cracked when it arrived in the mail so it looks terrible in this photo!)
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Beautiful pigmented colors that blend beautifully and have a lasting all day finish all in one easy convenient palette!
The palette has everyday appropriate colors that would look great on almost any skin tone!
Affordably priced for the quality you receive from almost anything this company creates!
Bianca B.
I love this palette! I found it at Kohls and decided to give it a try. The blush is perfect for my skin tone and the shadows look marvelous on my eyes!!! I can't wait to try some of the other palettes by The Balm Cosmetics. ..fits perfectly in your purse 😄
Isabella L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
LOVE THE HIGHLIGHTER AND BLUSH! The eyeshadows aren't amazing, but they work. The highlight is amazing, and I love that I can bring it with me wherever I go. Highly recommend this product!!! It's a little pricey, though.
Sandra N.
This travel palette ignited my love for highlighter!! I made a dent so fast lol this palette is perfect for on the go- blush, eyeshadow and highlight! in love and the packaging is so cute!
courtney L.
Perfect little palette! I love it. The colors are so amazing and you can combine this with any other shadows or use it by itself. I love them!! And it has the most perfect packaging! So cute!!
Courtney M.
Woodstock, GA
This is a cute little palette. It has the basics for an everyday look so most of the time I just keep it in my bag for touch ups or to put on makeup after work of the gym.
Shio S.
Hermosillo
Hola, cuantas paletas de colores maneja la marca? Que colores son los que me quedan? Tengo la piel bronceada...

back