GroceryBakeryThe Bakery
Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, 135 oz, 10 Count

The Bakery Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, 13.5 oz, 10 Count

by The Bakery

The Bakery Frosted Sugar Cookies are moist, delicious sugar cookies roofed with a creamy spring frosting with colorful confetti for a special touch. They are great to taste on their own and can be served with your favorite ice cream and coffee for a more enjoyable snack time. Made with high quality wheat flour and other high quality ingredients, these cookies make a delicious treat any time of the day. With the variety and depth of flavor, these sugar cookies are perfect for any celebration. They come in conveniently sized box that is ideal for school lunches, parties, road trips, family outings and other gatherings and are perfect for gifts basket for friends and family. These colorful cookies are especially popular with children and will be a great addition to their lunch boxes. The Bakery Frosted Sugar Cookies give the traditional sugar cookies that we all love, a unique celebratory twist making every occasion a special one.

Sugar: 16.0 g

Fiber: 0.0 g

CaloriesPerServing: 160.0 Cal

Blob: Sugar cookies roofed with a creamy spring frosting; Dotted with colorful confetti; Made in a peanut and tree nut free facility; Conveniently packed for easy snacking on the go

Sodium: 105.0 mg

ServingSize: 38 g

SaturatedFat: 2.5 g

Protein: 1.0 g

TransFat: 0.0 g

Cholesterol: 5.0 mg

TotalFat: 6.0g

TotalCarbs: 26.0g

Obsessed with these cookies! I find them to go stale quick though. How long does your pack usually last before going stale?
Start your review of The Bakery Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, 13.5 oz, 10 Count!
Brayla J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the sugar cookies from Walmart. They’re super tasty and goes for a great snack and or treat. I don’t think anything is wrong with this product and the price is amazing! These cookies are great for parties or even just a treat for yourself. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t have a specific diet. BTW I am not vegetarian.
Beth B.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I really love these cookies. They are the best snack when you have a sweet tooth craving. They are always so fresh and I would totally recommend to anyone that needs a sweet snack.
Ava S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Bakery Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, 13.5 oz, 10 Count uploaded by Ava S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are soo good there a little on the sweet side but other than that there pretty good if you like sweets this is the ones for you there a good value too The Bakery Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, 13.5 oz, 10 Count