The Bakery at Walmart The Bakery European Style Croissants, 6 count, 12 oz uploaded by Kierra D.The Bakery at Walmart The Bakery European Style Croissants, 6 count, 12 oz uploaded by Chetra A.The Bakery at Walmart The Bakery European Style Croissants, 6 count, 12 oz uploaded by Maria Q.

BY WALMART

Kierra D.
Seneca
We got these at the Walmart near our house. My boyfriend seemed to like these croissants but I was not a huge fan. I would have liked them more if there was a light glaze on them, but he loved them the way that they were.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I literally eat the whole package in one sitting because they're just too good to stop eating. I'm obsessed with croissants and Walmart does it right
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
These are bomb for breakfast with sausage and cheese they are delicious make them every morning before heading out.
Krystal W.
This item is very delicious I definitely recommend people buy this if your into flaky buttery amazing bread.
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these instead of slice bread for breakfast or lunch sandwiches. There affordable and taste great warm.
Jessica
Excellent product quality good excellent quality product good excellent quality excellent product good