BY WALMART #42 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are delicious they taste like someone took their time in preparing them, and making sure the finish product was a good cookie. The cookies aren't burned on the bottom or crispy, but soft and melt in your mouth. Walmart bakery has great cookies and other sweets.
Meja T.
Denver
The one I get comes with 52 cookies an odd number I know, but they are so good that they rarely last a couple days in my house. They are super chewy and every thing just sort of melts in your mouth. It's probably one of my go to things if I want something sweet to eat.
ellie s.
They're alright, but not great. They are, however, a good option for when you have to contribute to a dessert table, etc, and you're too darn tired to go homemade. (I mean, is homemade usually best? Yeah! But when you just can't manage? This can fill in.)
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Whenever I need homemade tasting cookies, but don’t have time to bake, I hit up Walmart bakery! The cookies there not only are soft, chewy, and taste amazing, but you can’t beat the price either! You do not have to sacrifice quality for price with these cookies!
Rose B.
Nashville
Omg these are above 5 stars! Amazing soft cookies that last a while and are affordable!!! so delicious and love the variety of sizes and price is 2.50-5$! The 5$ one is great for parties and events and it's a LOT of cookies to share and go around :) I swear these are some amazing cookies. Even tried the chunky cookies from walmart and those are divine as well!!!
Candace F.
I bought these at my local Wal-Mart. These are my favorite cookies! They are delicious and soft. The price is great too! Anytime I need to bring a treat to a party, these are my first choice. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious chocolate chip cookie.
Kim K.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to liking cookies and I find Walmarts to be pretty good! The chocolate chips are semi sweet and the cookies always taste fresh. I get these a lot for parties and gatherings and everyone seems to enjoy
somally P.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love these cookies! So soft and delicious! It’s literally perfectly baked! Especially for the price?! Omg yes I just want more and more! Repeat customer always! You need to try these!has many varied flavors for this brand!
Carla W.
Conway
These are soft and delicious. They are great to have on hand for my daughter to put in her lunch for school. Our church also serves them at our weekly meals. We purchase them at our Walmart neighborhood market.
Luz Y.
These cookies are really good! Instead of buying other brands Walmart brand is cheaper. They definitely met my expectations. I like warming them up and they taste freshly baked. Go ahead and try them if you haven’t already
Serenity M.
How else have you used your cookies beside eating them?
Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Can you put then in the freezer so then can last longer?!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Are there any other flavors in the bakery for cookies?
Sandy R.
How much are these cookies?