BY WALMART #31 in Cookies

Jen C.
Jen C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love cookies, so I often try to find great, cheap ones when i don't have time to bake. These cookies are quite yummy! They are soft as advertised and have the perfect amount of little chocolate candies.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are so delicious, soft, crispy with a spectacular taste, have the necessary sugar, sparks of colors give a nice and fresh touch. They are rich to eat occasionally and has an affordable price
zirse a.
zirse a.
I love cookies with M&Ms in them!!! These are really good!! They're better to warm up in the microwave for a few seconds so they're easy to come apart. It's nice when the candy is parially melting.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
Love these cookies! Sweet, soft and savory! Anything with m&m's is awesome. Do recommend that you heat them up in the microwave to soften up a bit. Would buy again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
So soft and fresh cookies. They are so good too, yes meet my expectations looks great too, the chocolate chip ones are the best!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I never found these store bought cookies too good. If much prefer a chips ahoy bag other than any store bought cookies.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Very good for store bought. Reasonably priced and very fresh. Other flavors/varieties I've tried have been good too.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Love these, they are a soft bake and the perfect sweetness to them! Perfect pre made cookies!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
So everytime i go to walmart, the bakery is the first thing to your left once you walk in, and boy can i tell you my daughter loves these cookies. I always get them for her. They are so soft and so chocolaty because of the m&ms. I get these for her so she can stay still while i shol and i don't regret it i actually enjoy them with her.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
They look good, but they don't taste as good as they look. They are a little harder then I would expect and don't taste as fresh as I would like. I have gotten them twice and both times I was disappointed. I would not buy them again. If they were somewhere I was at and I could eat them for free I would still not want them.
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
Best soft cookies you like?
Maria A.