BY WALMART #32 in Bagels

Jessica J.
Saint Augustine, FL
I seriously can't get enough of bagels and it's affordable price compared to other brands! The flavor is it really good it's not bland and I bought it at the Walmart in San Augustine. I would definitely buy it again.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Walmart bakery has got the most amazing freshest loaf bread, every time I go I have to purchase a loaf. Take it home an add a little butter an you have the greatest freshest loaf bread ever!
Giddalthy C.
Love the bakery at Walmart! Always fresh and so delicious! I often purchase bagels and fresh French bread! I would definitely urge you to try the bakery at a Walmart!
Jennifer B.
The Wal-Mart bakery makes the freshest food! It always smells so delicious every time I go in there! Love to try their breads and cakes!
Cristin G.
Their bakery Is amazing and always so fresh. I love the fresh cakes and thebread. Perfect for bbqs and parties
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Yummy cakes biscuits muffins the variety the smell is intoxicating always ftesh and clean a new item every day
Harley J.
North Fort Myers, FL
The bagels are amazing and always fresh, I love the plain because I can put any flavor cream cheese I want!!
Amanda N.
A little too chewy and tough. Not bad for just a plain bagel. They are better with a tasty cream cheese.