BY WALMART #29 in Bagels

Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
Save a few pennies and buy the Walmart brand! These are always fresh! They have great flavor and are a favorite of our family's! They are big so can be toasted and used for sandwiches too! Give them a try!
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
The bakery at Walmart is hands down bomb! I love their fresh breads and donuts ! We always buy from the fresh bread section. It's always soft and delicious
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
These are one of my favorite flavored bagels . they were fresh and smelled/ tasted great. I would definitely reccomend the bakery at walmart.
Kaileigh S.
You don't know what you're missing on these. Seriously. Go to Walmart right now and try these. So much better fresh I'm telling you!
Eunice Cindy W.
I love the bagels that walmart provides. They have many options for a great price and value. I would definitely recommend to others.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Decent off brand bread , not the best quality . But honestly I don't really like this type of bread so my opinion can be biased.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
i love love love bagels and i get them all the time the yaste delicious and i like that fact that the are made right there
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
I love these! The taste is amazing! The onion flavor isn't overpowering. They're great with just regular ole cream cheese!
Sharon D.
Etobicoke, ON
I LOVEEEE these onion bagels from Walmart. They are super fluffy, not too dense, super rich and oh so onion-y, in the best way possible. When purchased fresh, you can buy them and freeze them for the freshest bagel every single time you want to enjoy a bagel. I would definitely recommend these bagels in all the offered flavours!