BY WALMART #52 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Okay was there an explosion of icing or something -1 Answers
Michonne S.
Baltimore
This is my favorite snack I get out the bakery. It's cinnamon buns are always soft and delicious. It's not expensive and it takes so good . It has enough to share with the kids. I enjoy trying different things from there bakery.
Claire G.
These cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite breakfast foods. We pick these up at our local Walmart and my whole family loves them. They are a good price for the quality of the cinnamon roll, which is also good. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys a nice treat every now and then
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
Hohn I love walmarts cinnamon rolls you can never say no to buying these super soft and sweet. I love them they sooooo good! I feel like these are not just any cinnamon rolls they're some that are hard when you buy the, but no not these I love these I would say you need to buy them
Anna D.
Garden grove , CA
Walmarts bakery is on point! I love these cinnamon rolls to the core! they smell amazing and seem to always be fresh! If you can't bake your own, just grab some of these cheap rolls,, put them on a beautiful serving tray, and your done!
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good I used to be a cashier at Walmart and would see people buy them all the time so I decided to try them and they are amazing taste just like Cinnabon plus they are moderately affordable I think it's 4 for the pack
Liliana O.
If you're looking for an affordable great pastry then go to Walmart because their bakery is just amazing and all the people are so nice to you!! I have everything from donuts, cinnamon rolls to cookies & even cakes !!
Andrea S.
Walmart has definitely got some of the best bakery goods. Whenever I need a cake I come here because their bakery tend to have the best ones of all the grocery stores and these cinnamon rolls are no different. Very yummy definitely would repurchase.
Kate G.
S Attleboro, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing!! Walmart always has fresh items in their bakery and these are no exception! Probably not the most healthy but if you're in the mood for and ooey gooey cinnamon roll, seriously buy these!
Mikayla H.
Delicious treat or for breakfast! They stay fresh for a few days and taste great heated up. They're not too expensive and have s nice balance of cinnamon and sweet icing! Would definitely buy them again!
Rebecca B.
Anaheim, CA
These cinnamon rolls are delicious! I easily get these at least once every two weeks and they are gone so fast I can't even keep count! I wish the sold them fresh and one at a time so you could walk around while shopping and eating👌
Charl L.
Okay was there an explosion of icing or something