GroceryBakeryWalmart
The Bakery At Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 4ct

The Bakery At Walmart Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 4ct

by Walmart

#7 in Bagels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Bakery At Walmart Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 4ct!
How would you rate this product?
Mandi M.
Fort Gay, WV
So so good. Not over powering with raisin or cinnamon but the perfect amount each to make this so delicious.
Amanda C.
Prestonsburg, KY
This are good bagels they have good flavor if you make sure there fresh the price is good
maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
highhh on calories 😄but stilll I take one baglw in a week and really enjoy withh Jam and butter.Walmart
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,028 reviews
Me gusta mucho compran lo 🥯 en Walmart simper están fresco y súper bueno. I really like they buy it 🥯 at Walmart simper they are fresh and super good.
Tanya E.
Jasper, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Walmart brand bagels, I have found are cheaper, and taste better than the more expensive brands, and I'm pretty picky about my bagels.
Bethany  B.
Cleveland, TN
This type of bagel is not as expensive As some other bagels that I’ve tried. I love that because I cannot taste a difference in the taste of texture, but prices wise I can.
Alejandra L.
Deliciosas las donuts con cinnamon. Me gusta con café con leche bien caliente. La combinación es perfecta
Kelly H.
Neenah, WI
I love these bagels! I love toasting the bagels and then when they come out I put butter in it, and the taste is amazing!!! These are my favorite and it’s so inexpensive! It’s a good quick breakfast for on the go!!!
KarySer H.
The flavor its good, but is not my favorite, im no saying its not good, just its fine, and its not expensive. It's good and really easy to find on every walmart. Did not meet my espectations, try it.
Michelle P.
Bessemer, AL
I am not a huge bagel person but I have a problem with loving bread and if there is one bagel that I thoroughly enjoyed it was the cinnamon ones from walmart. They are not healthy for you and are full of sugar. They are good and fattening and especially if you add a little cream cheese.

Looking for your answer?