The Bakery at Walmart Chocolate Cake Roll

The Bakery at Walmart Chocolate Cake Roll: Moist homestyle chocolate cake filled with buttercream icing Baked with pride Kosher see more...

Bella F.
Temple City, CA
Foodie Expert
This wasn't the best cake...it was kind of dry and I didn't really like the fact that it has powdered sugar in top because it adds to the dryness. It wasn't really that sweet either and it was just overall disappointing.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
I love this cake roll!! The filling frosting is so good!! I buy this just for me and eat it within one hour! Haha I definitely recommend buying this delicious cake!!
Nilza B.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good it's soft and definitely calms a major sweet tooth when you want chocolate the price is really nice too and everyone in my house really likes it.
Amittai Z.
Foodie Expert
I liked it and my family did too. Cheap and easy when you're in the mood for a sweet snack, and also god with coffee and/or milk.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
Not too bad I got a fresh one pretty moist. Its one of those things however that you get lucky to Get a fresh one. Other items weren't as fresh and not good. my advice is check the dates or ask for a fresh one.
heather m.
Winston Salem, NC
Had no taste and was very dry would not recommend this product
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
Great to just pick up at the store for a quick easy dessert or even for parties. Every time I've got them they are fresh and really soft. I will definitely continue getting these
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
Had no taste and was very dry would not recommend this product. . . . .very dry product . . .. . . . .