The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Loaf Cake

The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Loaf Cake: Made with real wild blueberries Kosher

Do you prefer to toast this or eat it cold?
Start your review of The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Loaf Cake!
How would you rate this product?
Maysville , WV
I love eating this blueberry loaf cake. For some reason I always go to walmart hungry or find myself hungry while I’m there, this is my favorite thing to buy! I love everything blueberry and this hits the spot!
No Special Diet
seeing this literally makes me want to drive to walmart right now and get some lol. i get these all the time and they taste amazing, if you haven't tried them then you definitley should! it's good for a little snack but i tend to eat them for breakfast a lot. they're so soft. drinking orange juice with it makes it even better. now i'll have to get some lol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is so delicious! It's always so soft & delicious! I can never eat just one piece. Never disappoint for breakfast or just a snack. I am a repeat consumer. Sometimes you can find this on clearance if they make too much. Love this bread!
Edinburg , TX
I love the bakery at Walmart! This particular loaf is very delicious. It's really moist and yummy! It goes very well with a cup of milk. It is very affordable as well! I definitely recommend this! You should also try the double chocolate cake!
Punta Gorda, FL
These are super tasty. The ones I had were really yummy. It did not disappoint. It is a little sweet so if you have a sweet tooth this would be great. I would recommend it to other blueberry lovers or if you like loaf bread!
Organic, Nut Free, Low Carb
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is SOOOO good! It's one of my guilty pleasures. I love buying this cake to have for breakfast when I'm running out of the house and didn't have time to cook. It's not overly sweet, it's just perfect in taste and texture.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I enjoy their blueberry loaf occasionally but more often I buy the blueberry muffins! They're some of the best I've ever tried and they're cheap which makes them so much better! I get the big ones for me and the minis for my daughter :)
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my absolute favorite bakery treats! I love enjoying this blueberry loaf with my morning coffee or for a sweet treat after dinner. The loaf is always soft and crumbly and I love the tart bursts of blueberry.
Fuquay Varina , NC
So yummy and fresh! It goes quickly around my house for breakfast and for snacks! The blueberries are good but I would love it they would try some with cranberries!!! Definitely recommend most bakery items here.
Vegetarian
Clarksville, AR
I love the Walmart bakery. I always receive it fresh quality baked goods. Whether it's desserts, bread or anything else I am never disappointed with their products that I receive. Definitely recommend.