BY WALMART

The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Loaf Cake: Made with real wild blueberries Kosher see more...

• Do you prefer to toast this or eat it cold?4 Answers
Jessica S.
Maysville, WV
I love eating this blueberry loaf cake. For some reason I always go to walmart hungry or find myself hungry while I’m there, this is my favorite thing to buy! I love everything blueberry and this hits the spot!
Yashira L.
Florida
I get these at walmart all the time they are great in the morrning with coffee they taste amazing the price is great and I allways get diffrent kinds but blueberry is my favorite .
Susan C.
Pearland
I love Wal-Mart's bakery selection. There's something for everyone in my household. The price is always right, and always fresh. I'll always shop Wal-Mart's bakery.
Destiny R.
seeing this literally makes me want to drive to walmart right now and get some lol. i get these all the time and they taste amazing, if you haven't tried them then you definitley should! it's good for a little snack but i tend to eat them for breakfast a lot. they're so soft. drinking orange juice with it makes it even better. now i'll have to get some lol
Tara B.
This stuff is so delicious! It's always so soft & delicious! I can never eat just one piece. Never disappoint for breakfast or just a snack. I am a repeat consumer. Sometimes you can find this on clearance if they make too much. Love this bread!
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
I love the bakery at Walmart! This particular loaf is very delicious. It's really moist and yummy! It goes very well with a cup of milk. It is very affordable as well! I definitely recommend this! You should also try the double chocolate cake!
Neka T.
Delicious! Not too sweet. Family loves them. Also good with a cup of coffee in the morning. A lot tastier then what I was expecting. Makes the list for every shopping trip. And will continue to do so until something better comes along.
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is SOOOO good! It's one of my guilty pleasures. I love buying this cake to have for breakfast when I'm running out of the house and didn't have time to cook. It's not overly sweet, it's just perfect in taste and texture.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
These are super tasty. The ones I had were really yummy. It did not disappoint. It is a little sweet so if you have a sweet tooth this would be great. I would recommend it to other blueberry lovers or if you like loaf bread!
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I enjoy their blueberry loaf occasionally but more often I buy the blueberry muffins! They're some of the best I've ever tried and they're cheap which makes them so much better! I get the big ones for me and the minis for my daughter :)
Serenity M.
Do you prefer to toast this or eat it cold?

Walmart