BY WALMART #24 in Bagels

Kelsey R.
My husbands favorite kind of bagel is of course blueberry. Believe it or not, at one point I didn't even know that Walmart had a decent food section. I bought these exact bagels from walmart one day and they tasted great. They were soft, and the amount of blueberry flavoring was just enough. Of course you have to add a little cream cheese to top it off.
Debbie H.
08754
I have found Wallmamarts bakery to be one of the best bakeries around. They do the baking on premise and the freshness really   shows. One of my favorite things is their freshly baked blueberry bagels. This stote has become my new go to for the bakery
Makayla D.
Crowley, TX
All time favorite breakfast food! Its easy to heat up and wonderful with any kind of cream cheese or something. Love love love the blue berries! It adds a splash of flavor! Its a fast and easy breakfast that you can get from Walmart. Not expensive very offordable for anyone!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
These bagels are not bad. They actually taste pretty good. I'm surprised about that because it's Wal-Mart. I'm not sure this product is healthy really. What bagel is? I probably would buy again. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jamie B.
Perryville, MO
These bagels are very good. They are always fresh and have a good flavor to them. There was not anything special about them to make me choose them over any other bagels, but with a strawberry cream cheese spread they are delicious.
Abby K.
East Peoria, IL
Moist and flavorful bagels that go perfect with plain cream cheese. You can tell they use real blueberries. My favorite kind!! I also like the everything bagels. I buy these all the time for breakfast
Roxann B.
Deer Park, WA
Every time that I have bought any type of baked goods from Wal-Mart they have been fresh and very tasty.
They have a huge selection to choose from and everything is affordable.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Super fresh and great taste love to get these for my daughters when they're on the go ! Super affordable and delicious
Priscila S.
San Angelo
Delicious!!! With some either Brummel and Brown Strawberry Cream Cheese or blueberry cream cheese. The best.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
I love these bagels. They taste so delicious with cream cheese or jelly on them. Great for mornings.