The Bakery At Wal Mart The Bakery At Walmart Chocolate Chip Muffins, 14 oz

by Walmart

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Bakery At Wal Mart The Bakery At Walmart Chocolate Chip Muffins, 14 oz!
Loretto, ON
My kids love it!! Those chocolate chip muffins are so big, soft and delicious!! We warning them just a little bit in the microwave so the chocolate can melt and then it’s ready to go:)
Valencia , Carabobo
I really enjoy them ,i like them . They have a good taste , i lot chocolate chips , they are very soft. They are good with milk and kids love them .
These aren't too bad. They taste fine but I do find them to be on the dry side a lot of the time. It's unfortunate because they're a great price!
they taste fantastic. there huge so there fantastic for breakfast .they are cheap a good price and perfect time limit on them
Bradford , ON
Walmart chocolate chip muffins are delicious full of chocolate chips very moist get for on the run I recommend this to everyone
Muskoka
So yummy microwave with some butter delicious. Higher in calories and carbs but overall hits the sweet tooth

Looking for your answer?